Guy

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Why do people say things they don't mean?!? It sucks. It hurts. If you don't mean it don't say it.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Guy wrote:
Why do people say things they don't mean?!? It sucks. It hurts. If you don't mean it don't say it.
I know right!!(:
piercedbamfangir l

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2013
That's why I say what I mean and say it to your face.
truth

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Guy wrote:
Why do people say things they don't mean?!? It sucks. It hurts. If you don't mean it don't say it.
It's called being immature or being a borderline or being a coward or being a pos..........
Because

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 19, 2013
Some people don't know how to be honest with themselves and others
Some people have LOW self esteem and let other people mess with minds.
Most people know what is right but do the wrong thing....hurting many many people in return.
Some people walk away from the ones that truly love them to ones that say they love them and they really don't. To dumb to see the Forrest because their inside of all the dark trees and the tangled web that the black spider has them in! You w
Because

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 19, 2013
You want to shake the light into them
You sit back and watch people talk and laugh.
Your so right it sucks!
Guy

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Exactly. If you say you really care about someone and then later have an issue. Talk to them about it. Don't just disappear and ignore them. At least without telling them why.
eeek

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Some people just be RUDE
Guy

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2013
A.G.M. If your out there stop this and talk to me
Lost

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2013
Because wrote:
Some people don't know how to be honest with themselves and others
Some people have LOW self esteem and let other people mess with minds.
Most people know what is right but do the wrong thing....hurting many many people in return.
Some people walk away from the ones that truly love them to ones that say they love them and they really don't. To dumb to see the Forrest because their inside of all the dark trees and the tangled web that the black spider has them in! You w
Sounds like somebody is having trouble letting go when the other person done has. Word of advice DON'T BE A DOOR MAT WHEN THEY SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN THEIR SHOES MUDDY .
red

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2013
piercedbamfangirl wrote:
That's why I say what I mean and say it to your face.
You should try to say it when it needs to be said, not let it fester until it blows up. I try to do that, but sometimes words just don't come, or they just come out wrong. One day we'll get it right. I love you anyway.

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2013
I think when people are saying nasty things to you they probably do mean it. For some reason they can't take it when you say nasty things to them.
good grief

United States

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Opala wrote:
I think when people are saying nasty things to you they probably do mean it. For some reason they can't take it when you say nasty things to them.
Exactly. Like when I say you're a worthless excuse of a human being, I really do mean that, Hannah.
stfu CastleOnACloud

New York, NY

#14 Jun 25, 2013
Opala wrote:
I think when people are saying nasty things to you they probably do mean it. For some reason they can't take it when you say nasty things to them.
How fitting the new screen name "Opala" you picked is an Hawaiian trash processor.
Jen

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Guy wrote:
Why do people say things they don't mean?!? It sucks. It hurts. If you don't mean it don't say it.
Yes it does suck and hurt. Most guys are cowards and can't be honest with themselves. How can we possibly expect them to be honest with us when they can't themselves. They listen to the devil (wrong ladies) that fill their heads full of BS!
OMG

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 25, 2013
stfu CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text> How fitting the new screen name "Opala" you picked is an Hawaiian trash processor.
what's even more disturbing is you took the time to look up the meaning of it . Like it holds some sort of hidden message lol
Hello

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2013
stfu CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text> Or it could just be the fact I've vacationed to Hawaii twice. Nice, but futile try there.
Well, good for you. Like to go there, too. Sounds like you could use another vacation... you sound tense. A good back massage or nice long bath might take the edge off in the meantime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is 1 min Word is 3
Hot black men 4 min Nate 27
Do you want cream with that? 17 min Foamy Sperm 1
shana worthen 24 min HoHoHo 2
RIP Nicky Hayden 28 min VroomVroom 7
ross hall 28 min Sleezzy Man 2
Baby Girl I bet your excited and can't wait til... 28 min 2klen 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages