Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,830)

Showing posts 76,581 - 76,600 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

With the weather being so hot and humid, the bears have decided to submerge themselves. Lol. So cute...
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/slideshow/ph...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

It has been raining really big here all day and my creek is rolling, but at least it is not so hot.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I agree. We had a shower earlier. Looks like more rain on the way. It seems to have cooled down as well;) I know, the kitchen has been sweltering lately between the heat from the stove and temps. I noticed that the mercury/ fluorecent bulbs seem to put off a lot of heat as well. I've been sitting and relaxing in dark most nights.
Good evening to All. Am going to watch some Breaking Bad episodes and listen to some Boz Skaggs.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

A beautiful day!
Big Tuna

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

My brother cooked a brisket this Sunday. Spent about 24 hours on it. It was awesome. Even better warmed up. I'm not sure if its good for you. Probably not. Took my son fishing, and he caught about 13 bluegills. All of them were keepers, but I just don't want to keep them.
Have a great night!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
A beautiful day!
Rained here. But the garden liked it. Had a fried bologna sandwich and thought about UNA
Keshe

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Free energy technology is here!
Look up Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, the man behind the technology, probably the most important man of the century next to Nikola Tesla.
Timber wolf

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Well today has started out great ;) I went down to the tool shed and found my big crack pipe I had back when I was a youngster and I loaded it up and took me about 7-8 really good hits off of it now I'll be able to haul all those loads of wood I have to haul today by myself because uncle John who usually helps is still laid up in bed with his 20 year old step daughter who lately he has become very fond of .
She's a really good woman though and she doesn't mind getting those hands dirty one bit . Very hard worker which is hard to find in a woman now days .
Every so often when the wife is out of town and John and I have the cabin all to ourselves John invites Sadie the step daughter over to spend the evening with us we all three join together for a fun filled night when the sun goes down . With not having electric to the cabin yet it gets kind of lonely sitting here smoking on the pipe all alone and Sadie seems to enjoy herself a lot after only two or three hits off of the old faithful pipe she'll let us do whatever it is we want to do with her which makes a fun evening by candle light .
She usually likes to get on top of me and ride my dick in that position for a long period of time until she finds herself Trembling and shaking . Not really for sure if the woman is getting off or having some sort of reaction from the pipe , but that doesn't stop ol John from putting his dick inside her mouth while she's on top of me .
Usually towards the end of the evening she likes it when John and I is filling up both holes , her ass and her pussy but we ol farm boys always like to keep the woman of the house happy so we let her do as she pleases . Everyone have a great day like mine has started out .
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Over the next forty weeks your birds will be even more important to you than usual. You even have experiences that remind you about some of your bird feeders in life, especially if you've had to neglect them recently. These will encompass everything from what you spend your money on to your beliefs and the code by which you live your life.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

The rain guage shows about 3 inches of rain yesterday and from all appearances, there is more on the way.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
The rain guage shows about 3 inches of rain yesterday and from all appearances, there is more on the way.
You got a lot more rain out there than I did here. The weather sometimes goes around this spot because of how the mountain lays.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, folks. Cloudy with impending rain today. The garden is pushing out cucumbers constantly. I keep a few and give the rest away to the neighbors. I have 4 watermelon that are starting to grow to a decent size. They may be ready to pick later in this week or the beginning of the next. Can't keep my eyes open the past few days, and I find myself nodding off at the computer before I even finish one post. Hope everyone is well BTW, does anyone have a good remedy for exposure to poison oak? I found myself knee-deep in the stuff before I realized what it was. Been taking Benadryl, but with only fair success.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Rained here. But the garden liked it. Had a fried bologna sandwich and thought about UNA
TUF sure knew how to keep people laughing. He wont be forgotten as long as I have any mind left.
NoneOfMyBusiness

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Thank you. Amen
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

I've read time and again about UNA. He must have been really special. I am so sorry he is no longer with us.
terry

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

safe
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Slippery elm bark can be used as a poultice for poison ivy and poison oak. I usually moisten the bark and cover the spots with gauze. Hope, it helps.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

My husband has a difficult time with any outbreak of poison--ivy, oak .. He ends up having to go to the doctor every time. He is so miserable and always talks about home remedies but we can't ever seem to find slippery elm.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Vitacost and amazon.com carry slipperynelm powder, campfrey and golden seal can be added. Or just boil water, cool and use paste.Hope it helps;)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Anne wrote:
My husband has a difficult time with any outbreak of poison--ivy, oak .. He ends up having to go to the doctor every time. He is so miserable and always talks about home remedies but we can't ever seem to find slippery elm.
Slippery elm has relieved my daughter's skin rashes. The powder can be purchased through different stores. See below:) Cannot guarantee that it would work for him. Hope he finds relief:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,581 - 76,600 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Bruce Hamilton 3 min Lol 13
rude shops 3 min jffiypohf 4
US Bank - CARD Dept 3 min jffiypohf 4
does domtar really pay 20$ hr (Apr '13) 3 min jffiypohf 13
Iron order mc vs real club (Mar '13) 3 min jffiypohf 208
Just how retarded is "jkljkhfuf"?!? 4 min jffiypohf 15
landon prather (pos) (Mar '13) 4 min jffiypohf 17
•••