Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,634)

Showing posts 72,661 - 72,680 of81,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mary Jane left my life roughly two years ago, with two minor relapses. Though in the latter years it was much a medicinal thing. But still I overused. I just couldn't justify all the negative aspects and risks to my livelyhood.
BEE KEEP

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

'It makes sex great'
local KY woman stings herself with bees 1000 times a week

Margaret, 53, from Kentucky,
began stinging herself a decade ago

she stings herself with bees up to 100 times a week, in large part, for sexual pleasure.

Margaret, 53, from Kentucky, admits that ten stings 'makes sex great'.

The couple do not elaborate on this bizarre detail, though Margaret speaks unapologetically about her love of the bee sting sensation.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bee venom therapy has been used for years in Greece and other countries. Several years ago a woman relied on bee therapy after two hip replacement surgeries. the venom supposedly relieves arthritis, asthma and other illnesses and involves injections of bee venom. As far as the bedroom goes, I already have a busy honey bee for that.No complaints.
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Now that's just wierd! Last time I got stung four wasps got me at once. I was clearing out a fence row, and starting to cut a small tree. As soon as the chain saw touched the tree four wasps got me.
Two on the chest, one on the neck and one on the arm.

I tell you this, for a minute I thought it was curtains, it hurt so bad. But I just can't remember it making my love life any better.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
Now that's just wierd! Last time I got stung four wasps got me at once. I was clearing out a fence row, and starting to cut a small tree. As soon as the chain saw touched the tree four wasps got me.
I tell you this, for a minute I thought it was curtains, it hurt so bad. But I just can't remember it making my love life any better.
That's because you were stung in the wrong place, Blue.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Blueminer wrote:
Hehe. Now, all it takes is Honey Bee. You take care.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

carpedenim wrote:
just shut up ,..
and stay in the line ,...
and when the freight car door opens ,....
quietly march inside ,....
and remember ,...
do not cause any trouble ,.
and you will be JUST FINE
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
Mary Jane left my life roughly two years ago, with two minor relapses. Though in the latter years it was much a medicinal thing. But still I overused. I just couldn't justify all the negative aspects and risks to my livelyhood.
Legalize it and get rid of the problems, just like revoking Prohibition got rid of a lot of the crime associated with Bootleggers. One caution, though, if used by teens, there is evidence that it may have a negative effect on memory and cognitive development, per several new studies. Also, remember the pot of today is many times stronger than what we experimented with 35 years ago. I won't use the stuff. The munchies would take over and I would qualify for Suma wrestling. LOL
pit bull sex

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

A woman was arrested Tuesday after authorities caught her having sex with a pit bull in her back yard, according to police.
In an arrest report released Wednesday, police said they were called to a home in the 300 block of N. 16th Street,
where 23-year-old Kara V . was engaging in sexual acts with the animal in full view of neighbors.
Police said the woman stood-up and greeted officers with a "Hi".
ms v . appeared to be under the influence of drugs

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

carpedenim wrote:
first
we get rid of all the guns and the privately owned cars ,...
as we slowly tax the middle class to death
then ,...the remaining people will willingly march right into the freight cars ,..
The little peanut symbols are from those who don't catch your sarcasm and irony. Soon, I'm afraid, people will need to eat those peanuts, if they do not heed the warning.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Ancient Wolf, where for art thou. I haven't heard from you since your lovely date. Hope all is well with you. Please don't forget your "fellow birders."
carpedenim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

lots of people are clueless ,
it CANT happen here ,...
......right?......?..
carpedenim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

A giant sunspot that's at least six times the diameter of Earth has formed on the sun in less than 48 hours, according to NASA

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

carpedenim wrote:
lots of people are clueless ,
it CANT happen here ,...
......right?......?..
Wrong. Homeland Security is getting its act together.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

pit bull sex wrote:
A woman was arrested Tuesday after authorities caught her having sex with a pit bull in her back yard, according to police.
In an arrest report released Wednesday, police said they were called to a home in the 300 block of N. 16th Street,
where 23-year-old Kara V . was engaging in sexual acts with the animal in full view of neighbors.
Police said the woman stood-up and greeted officers with a "Hi".
ms v . appeared to be under the influence of drugs
What the heck??????????

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Good-night folks. Got to go. Keep an eye out for Ancient Wolf. I think that he's gone AWOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

No AW is not AWOL. But has been right here tweeking the wood burner, getting 3 truckloads of firewood, getting the truck serviced, paying monthly bills, and looking at the skant residue in the check book LOL

In short.. just busy, and even watched Danica Patrick be the first woman to win the starting position in next Sunday's Nascar Daytona 500.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

and he aint dead either. LOL.. not yet anyways
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
and he aint dead either. LOL.. not yet anyways
Hopefully, dog isn't jealous of you Lady friend. I bet, he's like Daddy sure is awful happy having her around.LOL You have a nice night. Might be that lady will help the heart;)
fudds

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

About those birds dying...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,661 - 72,680 of81,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min DemocRATS 146,026
Opala why?!? (May '13) 12 min lel 3
Marijuana vs hard liquor (Aug '11) 21 min amazingwoman 18
Choctaw Badgett 23 min amazingwoman 12
Opala has constipation (May '13) 28 min Jesse 4
jesse raped his mom and cat (May '13) 43 min leavejessealone STFU 4
fab shop 43 min Truth 6
•••
•••
•••
Owensboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters