Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,726

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82246 Jan 14, 2013
sand wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me, what color is the sand?
Sand can be many colors.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82247 Jan 14, 2013
sand wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me, what color is the sand?
Sybil, the day you pooped in the sandbox like a big tom cat in kindegarten, the sand looked kind of brown. You were supposed to have covered it up. I guess you figured if you did you might dig in the same spot next time.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82248 Jan 14, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Wooo, was it cold. And, what's up with that ice?? Not a fun ride home.
I bet it wasn't, especially with all the idiots on the road that don't have enough sense to slow down. I heard cars were off the road everywhere between here and BG. That is on mostly straight flat surface too. People should take a hint when rain has frozen on their windshields. Glad you made it ok.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82249 Jan 14, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Wooo, was it cold. And, what's up with that ice?? Not a fun ride home.
Glad you made it safely.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82250 Jan 14, 2013
@Una.. I think he went to play with the crickets LOL
Not aBeliever

Richmond, KY

#82251 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to insult now? Don't whine when you get it back. No all I am saying that if one is really searching for truth, they need to try to put aside their preconceived perceptions and keep and open mind and look for the real truth. It is there somewhere, but don't shade it with what you already believe.
actually I didn't believe in any of the conspiracies until I opened my mind and began considering the possibilities. My preconceived notion was that of a disbeliever. I not only put aside my preconceived notions, I had to eventually reject them after my voyage of discovery of the truth. Maybe one day you too may be willing to embark on that journey because right now it is YOU who has the preconceived notion of a disbeliever.
Not aBeliever

Richmond, KY

#82252 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> Sand can be many colors.
but from your perspective, it's only one color
moon

Richmond, KY

#82253 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, the day you pooped in the sandbox like a big tom cat in kindegarten, the sand looked kind of brown. You were supposed to have covered it up. I guess you figured if you did you might dig in the same spot next time.
what color is the moon from your perspective?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82254 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Wishful thinking. Ahahahah.
crickets

Richmond, KY

#82255 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
no crickets tonight, it will be very silent here shortly with just you and una, looks like the ladies have gone to bed and I think I will join them ; ]
Good night fellas.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82256 Jan 14, 2013
Not aBeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
actually I didn't believe in any of the conspiracies until I opened my mind and began considering the possibilities. My preconceived notion was that of a disbeliever. I not only put aside my preconceived notions, I had to eventually reject them after my voyage of discovery of the truth. Maybe one day you too may be willing to embark on that journey because right now it is YOU who has the preconceived notion of a disbeliever.
No, it is I that know that when my journey ends or the mountains are leveled and the rivers run dry, I will still be with the MASTER of TRUTH and it really does not matter what the earthly "truth" was or was not. The earthly truth is only relative if you use it to benefit mankind and to Glorify the Creator. Are you really doing that? Good Night.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82257 Jan 14, 2013
moon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Sybil, it's cloudy right now. Judging from viewing it through a telescope it appears to be various shades of gray. That would be it's surface. Now the light the moon reflects from time to time can be various shades of pastel colors mainly derived from the primary color red diluted with tints of the primary color yellow and with the touch of the colors combined to create the non-primary color white. Sometimes the Moon is really bright and it appears to have a touch of Hillbilly Chrome, which is actually aluminum spray paint.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82258 Jan 14, 2013
crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
no crickets tonight, it will be very silent here shortly with just you and una, looks like the ladies have gone to bed and I think I will join them ; ]
Good night fellas.
I think you better not Sybil, those ladies will beat the crap out of you, sneaking in their beds, the very idea you naughty boy.
wow

Oak Grove, KY

#82259 Jan 14, 2013
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
I saw that online!
reality

Owensboro, KY

#82260 Jan 15, 2013
Birds die
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82261 Jan 15, 2013
moon wrote:
<quoted text>
My perspective on which color the moon might be does not count one way or the other, I will not try to second guess the CREATOR's design.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82262 Jan 15, 2013
crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night fellas.
Ahh The Sounds of Silence... I can deal with it Sybil, can you? I like that sound and it is a good time to commune with the CREATOR and await the coming day and count my blessings and be Thankful.

And from your perspective, you think I get up early or stay up late to argue with you. My perspective is that in the overall scheme of things, you and what you have to say (post) just are not all that important. My Bible says "Love Thy Neighbor", but no where can I find that it says I have to like them. LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#82263 Jan 15, 2013
Another chilly morning. Glad we didn't get ice or snow. Yay.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82264 Jan 15, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know Sybil, it's cloudy right now. Judging from viewing it through a telescope it appears to be various shades of gray. That would be it's surface. Now the light the moon reflects from time to time can be various shades of pastel colors mainly derived from the primary color red diluted with tints of the primary color yellow and with the touch of the colors combined to create the non-primary color white. Sometimes the Moon is really bright and it appears to have a touch of Hillbilly Chrome, which is actually aluminum spray paint.
That is a clever answer. See, you can do it without vulgarity.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82265 Jan 15, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
My perspective on which color the moon might be does not count one way or the other, I will not try to second guess the CREATOR's design.
That's clever, as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
whats going on with the stabbing in oboro 44 min ne1 kno 12
Eric Booker called in 1 hr interested 7
Ashley cates and dewey wilhite perfect couple 1 hr She getsaround 5
Is Andre Wells still sneaking to see Iceyonna. 1 hr shameful 27
shonda quinn 2 hr dkat 3
people who act holier-than-thou and cheat 2 hr Spend less time here 5
Samantha Rose 3 hr Done been told 5
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match