Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#72498 Oct 16, 2012
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you hear? What ever Being it was, it died from Bush's Fault. Been going around for four years now. They are hoping for a cure sometime next month.
If a cure is not found , The Bush's Fault disease will become an epidermic and will destroy many people all over this country. The 'Bush's fault' disease is also called Communism, in case you want to look it up.
Right. Now the agenda is class warfare, redistribution of wealth, etc. It didn't work in Europe and it won't work here. The problem is that young people don't have the wealth of knowledge to be aware of this trend. The present generation is apathetic, and by the time they realize what is going on, it will be too late.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#72502 Oct 16, 2012
egads wrote:
what does this thread have to do with birds dying? just asking?
The bird dying is just the tip of the iceberg. It may be related to environmental changes, mass die-offs of other animals, seismic activity, volcanoes reawakening from their long slumbers, etc. There are changes afoot, either natural or man-made, and we had better pay attention. If we don't, it may be a case of, "Nero fiddled while Rome burned." History does tend to repeat itself.
R Evolution

Mount Sterling, KY

#72505 Oct 16, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
What time and channel?
Monday nights at 10pm on NBC
R Evolution

Mount Sterling, KY

#72509 Oct 16, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Social engineering is also a factor. Just take a look at the textbooks young children are using in school. They are being indoctrinated at a very early age.
I agree, social engineering in the way of mass media and controlled education where basically the majority of children are being dumbed down and indoctrinated at a very early age. America is no longer producing the best and brightest of the world and it has been like this for a very long time now. Our educational system ranks far behind many countries now to the point that even American kids have conceded to the notion that Asians and other foreigners are smarter than them. At some point this needs to turn around and that means we have to demand and expect more from our educational system and our children, sadly we don't, and ignorance has become the norm and socially tolerated and accepted.
R Evolution

Mount Sterling, KY

#72510 Oct 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi lala, it comes on Monday nights at 10pm on NBC. It is awesome. Last night was the fourth show, if you can catch it on Demand or the internet you will love it. If you liked LOST, you will like Revolution. Even more since it is about the power gird going down and the search to turn it back on. Awesome show.
I hope you are having a great day!
what do you suppose is the significance of the 12 pendants? Possibly to introduce the concepts of the infinite potential of zero point energy, Tesla technology, or cold fusion? I believe it will eventually be revealed that the conflict is over who will control these new energy sources. Do you remember when they talked about this in the movie "Thrive"?
ddddd

Mount Sterling, KY

#72512 Oct 16, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Social engineering is also a factor. Just take a look at the textbooks young children are using in school. They are being indoctrinated at a very early age.
the reason is that a population that is dumbed down, drugged, distracted, and dependent on government handouts is much easier to control. And I should add deluded on democracy to that list of d's.
R Evolution

Mount Sterling, KY

#72517 Oct 16, 2012
Mayer Amschel Rothschild of the Rothschild banking dynasty once said "Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care not who makes the laws."

The powers that be of big oil says "Give me control of the source of energy and I care not who controls the money."

The next question is who controls big oil? Well, right now nobody because about 100 years ago they were able to control the most gifted scientist of our modern times...Nikola Tesla. They have gotten control of his concepts of free energy and the only ones who could take control of the science back to the people would be scientists, unfortunately their minds are owned by big oil and the government. The show Revolution will show us this struggle for control.
Judas Wife

Evansdale, IA

#72572 Oct 16, 2012
Most children don't know a thing about sowing, harvesting and canning. Their food is put on the table from a grocery store. If adults and their children don't learn to " live off the land," it will be a sad and unfortunate future as the Pilgrims had. Fortunately, when Spring comes my father, my children's grandfather will show my children his bee stands and teach us about beekeeping. He collects his bees from locally fallen trees and plans to harvest honey in the spring.So far he has 4-5 stands. Does anyone have a honey beer recipe/ mead ? Thanks. As with the birds and aquatic life dying, I heard all throughout summer the heat killed a lot of bass. Soy crops were destroyed in western Ky. I think with the birds dropping dead has something to do with sonar from military planes. Citizens can never know too much about these issues especially with what happened with contaminated water supplies in Jacksonville,S.C. from around 1954-1986.Water supplies supposedly are being contaminated by an Air Force base in San Antonio, Tx. This is scary. The T.V. show Revolution hits right to home...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#72573 Oct 16, 2012
Another nice day for the birds. I change seeds tomorrow.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#72574 Oct 16, 2012
Good evening. Sons of Anachy,Revolution,True Blood,Dexter,Game of Thrones,,, when the big one hits, I'm going to miss my tv. But it wil be cool carrying around my katana and suppressed 40 cal ninja style. Subsonic, that's the key. Then there is all the death gas the government has stashed, some redneck troll will have to mess with that and ruin it for everyone.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls not so much.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72577 Oct 16, 2012
Judas Wife wrote:
Most children don't know a thing about sowing, harvesting and canning. Their food is put on the table from a grocery store. If adults and their children don't learn to " live off the land," it will be a sad and unfortunate future as the Pilgrims had. Fortunately, when Spring comes my father, my children's grandfather will show my children his bee stands and teach us about beekeeping. He collects his bees from locally fallen trees and plans to harvest honey in the spring.So far he has 4-5 stands. Does anyone have a honey beer recipe/ mead ? Thanks. As with the birds and aquatic life dying, I heard all throughout summer the heat killed a lot of bass. Soy crops were destroyed in western Ky. I think with the birds dropping dead has something to do with sonar from military planes. Citizens can never know too much about these issues especially with what happened with contaminated water supplies in Jacksonville,S.C. from around 1954-1986.Water supplies supposedly are being contaminated by an Air Force base in San Antonio, Tx. This is scary. The T.V. show Revolution hits right to home...
I agree with a lot of what you say. I wish I had a recipe for you but there are those that post or read that would. We discussed honey in our survival talk and lack of bees. Honey never goes bad. Who don't love honey. I am grateful my son was taught to hunt fish, shoot a bow and arrow, every type of gun, knows the woods, edible plants and most basic live off the land survival skills. It is a shame young people haven't the survival skills to even catch a fish, let alone grow and process their own food. Hope there is enough around when the SHTF to help them out. I really enjoyed our survival talk early in the thread. Learned alot.

I think the military sonar theory is a possibility on the birds. That and HARRP/Chemtrails. I seen them spraying in the Louisville/Fort Knox area today. I think the combination of the oil spill, heat, earthquakes, nuclear waste, and lack of oxygen killed the aquatic life.

I am sure enjoying the show Revolution. It just might be what it comes to someday. It's not that out there. lol

Hope you have a good night.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72579 Oct 16, 2012
R Evolution wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you suppose is the significance of the 12 pendants? Possibly to introduce the concepts of the infinite potential of zero point energy, Tesla technology, or cold fusion? I believe it will eventually be revealed that the conflict is over who will control these new energy sources. Do you remember when they talked about this in the movie "Thrive"?
I can't believe the pages of comments that have been deleted. I am glad. Must of kept topix busy trying to kill the thread tonight.

I think those 12 pendants have to be simultaneously put into something to turn the grid back on. It's always about the power, isn't it, good vs evil. I am loving that show.

I never finished watching that movie, but looked to see that I still had it and I read all the reviews on it. Look forward to finishing it and getting back to you on that.

They were out chemspraying heavy today. Plus, first responders are geared up and had an unnounced disaster drill last week. Glad they are staying on it. Glad we have two military bases in our state. They are on it.

Hope you had a good night. Sorry I missed you.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72580 Oct 16, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Good evening. Sons of Anachy,Revolution,True Blood,Dexter,Game of Thrones,,, when the big one hits, I'm going to miss my tv. But it wil be cool carrying around my katana and suppressed 40 cal ninja style. Subsonic, that's the key. Then there is all the death gas the government has stashed, some redneck troll will have to mess with that and ruin it for everyone.
Have a good one,,,,, trolls not so much.
Hi Hempburn. You were missed by all, but can't read about it now. lol I agree about the gas and the redneck troll. I figured you were out riding today since it was so beautiful. Ancient Wolf must have been outdoors working since he wasn't here either. Hope you enjoyed the day. Everyone was anxiously waiting for your report. haha

Have a good night.
Blueminer

United States

#72582 Oct 16, 2012
Hello yall from a rundown ol truck stop in PA. Truckin sure is a lonely job sometimes. I'm glad to see it so friendly around here.

I haven't been able to keep track of some things as I don't own a laptop.
Sun and weather anomalies, earthquake activity, hurricane season. I'm out of touch!

Gonna have to get a laptop or XM radio.

I reckon that's all I got... Have a goodd one everyon.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72583 Oct 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Hello yall from a rundown ol truck stop in PA. Truckin sure is a lonely job sometimes. I'm glad to see it so friendly around here.
I haven't been able to keep track of some things as I don't own a laptop.
Sun and weather anomalies, earthquake activity, hurricane season. I'm out of touch!
Gonna have to get a laptop or XM radio.
I reckon that's all I got... Have a goodd one everyon.
Hi Blueminer, I was wondering where you were. If you notice the big gaps you will see they kept the mods busy today. That is why it is so friendly. Hope it stays that way. We could talk about some interesting things going on. I appreciate it.

Stay safe on the road and get that laptop. How do you travel without one? I would feel cutoff from the world without mine. I always take mine when I travel. I use my phone for a PHONE, nothing else.

Have a great night, stop in when you can.
Blueminer

United States

#72584 Oct 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blueminer, I was wondering where you were. If you notice the big gaps you will see they kept the mods busy today. That is why it is so friendly. Hope it stays that way. We could talk about some interesting things going on. I appreciate it.
Stay safe on the road and get that laptop. How do you travel without one? I would feel cutoff from the world without mine. I always take mine when I travel. I use my phone for a PHONE, nothing else.
Have a great night, stop in when you can.
10/4 thanks. This is difficult on a cell phone. Gonna upgrade to a 4G soon. Good to read you GoodNight.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72586 Oct 16, 2012
A 4.6-magnitude earthquake struck west of Portland, Maine, on Tuesday evening, the U.S. Geological Survey said, and the tremor reportedly was felt as far as Boston.

Texas, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Montana , California, Alaska and Hawaii also had earthquakes today.

Hear my pillow calling. You folks have a peaceful night. Listening for the crickets outside my window. Love having the house open. At least the second story at bedtime. Warm days and cool nights. Don't get any better. Loving it. Hope everyone is enjoying it. I am

Goodnight!
LOL

United States

#72587 Oct 17, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with a lot of what you say. I wish I had a recipe for you but there are those that post or read that would. We discussed honey in our survival talk and lack of bees. Honey never goes bad. Who don't love honey. I am grateful my son was taught to hunt fish, shoot a bow and arrow, every type of gun, knows the woods, edible plants and most basic live off the land survival skills. It is a shame young people haven't the survival skills to even catch a fish, let alone grow and process their own food. Hope there is enough around when the SHTF to help them out. I really enjoyed our survival talk early in the thread. Learned alot.
I think the military sonar theory is a possibility on the birds. That and HARRP/Chemtrails. I seen them spraying in the Louisville/Fort Knox area today. I think the combination of the oil spill, heat, earthquakes, nuclear waste, and lack of oxygen killed the aquatic life.
I am sure enjoying the show Revolution. It just might be what it comes to someday. It's not that out there. lol
Hope you have a good night.
I have been keeping up with this thread as often as I can but do so quietly! By the way it is good to see good clean conversation and no mud slinging! I also agree that the younger generation know very little to nothing about survival or having to live off if the land! We have also taught my eight year old son hunting fishing and still in the process of teaching him how to harvest the meat from it! Now days youngsters are too used to picking up the phone and ordering food or running through a drive thru! Our society as a whole are way too spoiled! I do believe that we have not yet seen disaster! I would like to be more prepared for this sort of thing than I am because you can never be too prepared! A few years ago something as small as an ice storm shut things down for a while and people acted like they were dying all because they didn't have a coffe pot or a microwave! It really is scary to think how dependent we have become on oil, electricity, and modern technology that some people would not even begin to know how to survive outdoors if they had to! There is life past the sidewalks! I live in the country and I wouldn't change a thing! I'll try to keep up a little closer. Sounds like a good bunch if people in here!
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#72588 Oct 17, 2012
Peaceful night. This is why I have chosen to go back to my roots in the country and use a wood burning stove with iron pots and skillets to cook on if it should become necessary.

I keep an ample supply of food items that do not require refridgeration and even though Abelievers list included salt, it was not given the priority that I think it deserves. One can never have too much salt. It can be used to process meats and fish and in Ancient times was more valuable than gold. Also, I do not recall seeing rice, pinto beans, or pasta on that list. Maybe they were.

I could do without television I dont watch much anyways. In the old days, we gathered around an old battery operated radio that dad hooked to the car battery on Saturday nights and roll started the old Chevy to go to Church on Sundays. A straight shift vehicle would be good to consider (or a mule LOL).

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#72593 Oct 17, 2012
Woo, chilly morning. Just hanging out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dreama baird 7 min Megan 35
Brooke setting up ppl 49 min 699xxx 8
Help with stolen stuff 54 min he craze 6
supervisor at field busted for selling jobs to ... 1 hr sfgemployee 6
hungry places that deliver 2 hr someonewhoknows 2
97X... Rocks? 2 hr agree 26
Alcoa job (Nov '13) 2 hr Curious 14
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE