?????
Deeznutz

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Amityville horror
Whomever

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
I rented cabin in the woods tonight at redbox. Scariest? Those leprechaun movies freak me out.
yep

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Amityville
scared

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Omen 3
Old Hickory

Madisonville, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Super 8

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 13, 2012
My favorite is Halloween...Rob Zombies version. But only the first one cuz the second one sucked! I also think the newer Texas Chainsaw Massacre with Jessica Biel was scary

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Mossy99 wrote:
My favorite is Halloween...Rob Zombies version. But only the first one cuz the second one sucked! I also think the newer Texas Chainsaw Massacre with Jessica Biel was scary
Your rite.
Yikes

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2012
The hills have eyes freaked me out bad
The fourth kind was scary too
hey hey

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2012
Went to see sinister testerday, was a good moviw. Ethan Hawke is truely a great actor. If I wasnt wasted during the screening I wouldve possibly been frightened.
Laurie Strode

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Halloween, the original. John Carpenter used classic suspense to scare and he changed the rules. You were no longer safe in your house after Halloween and Michael Myers came to you! Plus the music was incredible. I think a scary movie is more than just blood and guts and gore. Plus, the movie is set in a location that mimics Biwling Green, KY, so it looks like a typical Owensboro street as well. Just great all around and my favorite scary movie. A close second would've the first Scream movie.
hey hey

United States

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Laurie Strode wrote:
Halloween, the original. John Carpenter used classic suspense to scare and he changed the rules. You were no longer safe in your house after Halloween and Michael Myers came to you! Plus the music was incredible. I think a scary movie is more than just blood and guts and gore. Plus, the movie is set in a location that mimics Biwling Green, KY, so it looks like a typical Owensboro street as well. Just great all around and my favorite scary movie. A close second would've the first Scream movie.
. I must say..... I agree! It is a brilliant piece of work!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Laurie Strode wrote:
Good analysis, I totally agree with that
scary

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2012
The Strangers freaks me out because that can really happen. My worst nightmare is for someone to be in my house watching me.
doud

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2012
The Ring is awesome! Also like The Grudge and Strangers.
ummm

Owensboro, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2012
Darkness falls... The one about the tooth fairy
Old Hickory

Madisonville, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2012
Why did message 6 get judged as spam, clueless, and nuts? Is "Super 8" not a scary movie?
Joe

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2012
Halloween 1 & 2. John Carpenter is the best!
Halloween

Mooresville, NC

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Scariest was exorcist, but the best is hostel, because I can really see that stuff happening
sinister

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2012
That movie is crazy scary!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aaron h lanham (Mar '14) 4 min aaron sux 24
Dr. Reader fired or retired or just tired? 7 min Bella 4
ashley wilkins 11 min Derric 15
Ashley Cates feeling emotional 14 min Soapboxopera 32
Slobgood back in jail 29 min Darryl Farless 14
18th street trash??? 43 min needle 4
Cara Merritt 1 hr Jealous 2
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web