Created by on Jan 20, 2012

6 votes

Click on an option to vote

Whats with her ?

Anyone ?

Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2012
What with this nasty chick ? Is she as tuff as she thinks ? Nasty ?
vigilante

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2012
She got s good head....but she. Is only 18....Birthday next month....
Gossip

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2012
She with Brandon Mattingly 34 yr old
True2Be

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2012
She looking at 40 yrs for burglary
BIG BAD BITCH

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2012
truth be told they are both nasty disgusting freaks of f***in nature and they deserve each other and aint neither of them going to amount to nothing......and also he is a married not so much of a man!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2012
brittany stinson said tht they were girlfriends.... wow this girl sleeps around, with anyone tht will...
the truth

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2012
vigilante wrote:
She got s good head....but she. Is only 18....Birthday next month....
There is nothing good about her....she uses men...steals from every person she has ever been with....breaks up homes and families...doesnt give a f**k bout no one but herself....needs to do the whole 40 yrs plus some.....
Big B aka Bird

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2012
I am not 40 m/f I am 34 and you'll are just hating cause you'll don't have my 19 yr old beauty "HALEY" Get right with it and put your name on here scared a** bitc**s. Tip on how to get a 19yr old beauty BIG DI*K NICE RIDE
Haley Marie

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2012
For one all ya bitches don't know a Damn thing about me and for two it ain't none of yall business... So why don't ya find somethin better to do than tryin to keep tabs on me, me and Brandon ain't sweating ya so get over it and step Ur game up... Dueces
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2012
What a life, go to prison and save us the trouble of you screwing every man u can to get a line of meth. Id be ashamed to live in your shoes. Ull never amount to anything. Dueces prison slut!!!LOL
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2012
btw no one said u were 40 idiot!!!! Learn to read, wow haleys got herself a dumb 34 yr old. He must be going real fast on tht meth, and couldnt take his time to read hes 34, and shes gonna serve 40 yrs. You dumbass!!! Dont type on here if ur an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Thompson you man is 7 min Lol 7
Friend screw 8 min Mandee 1
laura 1 hr Hatedonbyplenty 8
Deidra Adkins 1 hr Geez 3
Steven Moore 2 hr Curious 1
Brittany Bolling Crowe 3 hr lol 2
Daniel Grant DNA 4 hr Bystander 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance