Please leave Jesse alone

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Help Jesse

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2013
His pet gerbil is trapped in his butt and he is going through an emotional time.
ninja

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Help Jesse wrote:
His pet gerbil is trapped in his butt and he is going through an emotional time.
I'll suck that gerbil out of his butt! I love Jesse! He is so funny! I have a brain injury!
the real ninja

Duluth, GA

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Never said I thought he was funny I just think freedom of speech is what makes this country. Enjoy using yours as well.
Lol

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
Never said I thought he was funny I just think freedom of speech is what makes this country. Enjoy using yours as well.
Get a life.
Dee Moseley

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2013
F**k all u b!tches I hits a man an mo foodstamps a month then u make n a week. LOL
the real ninja

Owensboro, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life.
Thank you for exercising your freedom of speech!
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2013
You need my insights, you need my advice, you need my thoughts, you need my intellect, you need a government program...
Jesse loves butt gerbils

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
You need my insights, you need my advice, you need my thoughts, you need my intellect, you need a government program...
You need a new joke...

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 29, 2013
lmao
smdh

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Opala wrote:
lmao
shut up you ignorant b!tch.
Lol

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Aw, Jesse, what would we do without you!

I don't always agree with your posts but they liven up the forum!
Dang you are stupid

Owensboro, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, Jesse, what would we do without you!
I don't always agree with your posts but they liven up the forum!
Don't always agree? It's the same post everytime.

Since: Mar 13

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Dee ur a s l u t
Jesse

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jul 22, 2014
I'll never leave my love for having my ass fisted alone! I am One Joke Jesse, and along with my FistFucking loving gimp, leavejessealone, I love telling the same lame government program joke over and over. I love sucking dick and getting ButtFucked! I also love the shitty taste and smell of fellow homosexual Roy Henry's Boogalou BBQ sauce because it not only reminds of Glenn Payne's penis smell after barebacking Tara Omer Dants and Tiffany Vanover Gillaspie's rancid and musty smelling vaginas. But because it also reminds me of my first pooping fetish experience, I was staying the night at my best friends house in the late summer, it was really late at night and my friends grandfather woke me up. He asked me if I wanted to see a secret present he got my friend for his birthday, I followed him to the bathroom where he asked me to lay on the floor and close my eyes. I felt my chest get warm and when I was told to open my eyes there he was spread wide open with doo doo dangling out of his behind on to my chest. He said "how do you like your hot BBQ sauce?" I replied "I like it a lot!" ever since then we have been pooping on each other daily, sometimes multiple times a day!! Go team One Joke Jesse! One Joke Jesse says yes to FistFucking!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Tiffany staton 55 min Rebecca 30
Guy they call Bubby 1 hr Hmm 20
Heather at Menards 2 hr Hmm 12
waitresses at Show - mes 3 hr a regular 9
Tanisha Shemwell 3 hr korii 2
Witness transport 4 hr Yep yep 2
Jenni Cupples Haynes 4 hr Huh 21
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match