unsure

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Im dating this girl, and i love her very much, but i feel she takes advantage of me. If things dont go exactly how she decides, i get called names that she knows bother me, i get mentally torn down and my emotions all go toward depression. I dont know if i should stay or not... I love her so much but i cant sit through the constant put downs anymore. I know im a shitty boyfriend, my past proves it. But everything is worse than I've ever had it. Is it just payback for my past? Karma i guess? Any thoughts? Not that this part matters, but she cut off sex and seems like she gets it from someone else, but the only guys shes ever alone with are the ones who come here, and i don't know if shes cheat with me in the house. That's a bit low.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

If she's gonna cheat it doesn't matter if its in your house or his or a friends or wherever. I'm not sure I would jump straight to the conclusion she is cheating but I would definately put a stop to her and another man being left "alone" to eliminate the possibility or temptation that she may have. If she can't respect that or gets defensive when you suggest that then chances are it is happening. Explain to her that you feel you're not allowed to have an opinion like you should and see where that goes. Give her examples of what is going through your mind and talk to her. It might help it might not but if you love her then its worth a try. Good luck. Most women can't even figure themselves out.
unsure

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

just_me_73 wrote:
If she's gonna cheat it doesn't matter if its in your house or his or a friends or wherever. I'm not sure I would jump straight to the conclusion she is cheating but I would definately put a stop to her and another man being left "alone" to eliminate the possibility or temptation that she may have. If she can't respect that or gets defensive when you suggest that then chances are it is happening. Explain to her that you feel you're not allowed to have an opinion like you should and see where that goes. Give her examples of what is going through your mind and talk to her. It might help it might not but if you love her then its worth a try. Good luck. Most women can't even figure themselves out.
I've tried all of that, it leads nowhere. I miss the times when we were happy for real.
brando24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

unsure wrote:
Im dating this girl, and i love her very much, but i feel she takes advantage of me. If things dont go exactly how she decides, i get called names that she knows bother me, i get mentally torn down and my emotions all go toward depression. I dont know if i should stay or not... I love her so much but i cant sit through the constant put downs anymore. I know im a shitty boyfriend, my past proves it. But everything is worse than I've ever had it. Is it just payback for my past? Karma i guess? Any thoughts? Not that this part matters, but she cut off sex and seems like she gets it from someone else, but the only guys shes ever alone with are the ones who come here, and i don't know if shes cheat with me in the house. That's a bit low.
It's tough moving on but you will be happier for it. I've been there myself and they after a love period of being manipulated she has control of your mind. It sucks bro.
Blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Marti J is an abusive btch she meats my meat every night dmn her
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Verbal abuse is a everyday event just got to roll with the punchs to get whats real
hmmm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

swxxxt wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAEs_9Y-8a o
Verbal abuse is a everyday event just got to roll with the punchs to get whats real
I get called names to when he is mad! I've about had it
wondering

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

so sorry for your sadness,,but i gotta ask,,you said the only time your gf is with someone is there at your home..do you allow other people to come in your home with the two of you?..i guess im asking do you "party' with others?...if you are doing this,,maybe she feels like you dont really love her..we all make mistakes,,but if she sees how you weere in the past&your not changing maybe thats why she is hard on you,,maybe its not really that she is purposely trying to break you down,,maybe she is tryingf to fig out if you are going to repeat your old mistakes,,,women sometimes have trust issues and are insecure..they act out when something happens,,not purposely but because they are themselves scared of being hurt,,ya know,,,talk to eachother,,find out what the problem is,,,if you never talk and run from her &the isssue you will never make it,,hope this helps
unsure

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

wondering wrote:
so sorry for your sadness,,but i gotta ask,,you said the only time your gf is with someone is there at your home..do you allow other people to come in your home with the two of you?..i guess im asking do you "party' with others?...if you are doing this,,maybe she feels like you dont really love her..we all make mistakes,,but if she sees how you weere in the past&your not changing maybe thats why she is hard on you,,maybe its not really that she is purposely trying to break you down,,maybe she is tryingf to fig out if you are going to repeat your old mistakes,,,women sometimes have trust issues and are insecure..they act out when something happens,,not purposely but because they are themselves scared of being hurt,,ya know,,,talk to eachother,,find out what the problem is,,,if you never talk and run from her &the isssue you will never make it,,hope this helps
She invites guys and girls. When they get here, i usually have been tryin to cuddle and i still try. Then she will get up and go in her room with everyone except me and lock me out. I can hear her moans clear as day but i cant do shit about it....
TPP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

unsure wrote:
Get a back bone and dump her. You need to have more respect for yourself. Unless you want to live as her property that she doesn't have respect for.
TPP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

unsure wrote:
<quoted text>She invites guys and girls. When they get here, i usually have been tryin to cuddle and i still try. Then she will get up and go in her room with everyone except me and lock me out. I can hear her moans clear as day but i cant do shit about it....
Why can't you do anything?
brando24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

TPP wrote:
<quoted text>Get a back bone and dump her. You need to have more respect for yourself. Unless you want to live as her property that she doesn't have respect for.
'Nuff said!
satisfied

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Get out before she puts you out. It's only a matter of time, not trying to be cold about it.
brando24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

satisfied wrote:
Get out before she puts you out. It's only a matter of time, not trying to be cold about it.
That's what happened to me. Toughest thing I've ever endured.
unsure

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I leave now im homeless. I need a girl who respects me tho. Shit, I'd go for a girl in her early 20s right now if she would respect me, and I've only ever dated girls younger than me.
AllueverNeeded

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

A. Love yourself first (the more you love yourself, the less bull$h!t u will put up with)

B. Love never involves control, physical violence, Sexual abuse, jealousy, being held emotional hostage, or verbal put downs.

C. If he or she makes you feel like shit, it's time to let them go.

D. The good one's r worth waiting 4.

E. If you don't really love yourself, you will always be settling for less.
unsure

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I never loved myself. It's very slim of a chance that i ever will.
winter

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Do ya'll have any kids?
awesome

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

unsure wrote:
Your gone unless you show her you really changed from your past!!
unsure

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

No. I just need to find a 20-22 year old woman with respect who i like

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min DemocRATS 144,628
Laura Bishop - 21 min falcons069 3
nathen old Hartford hills maintenance 23 min bear 2
Pat James wore a wire! (Nov '12) 30 min yelp 9
chris hill 41 min LMFAO 23
Courthouse clerk giving out confidential inform... 42 min PsychoBabbleBull 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 59 min IND 26,163
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••