i will sell you my genitalia

i will sell you my genitalia

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Jessie

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Yeah my pic on here is updated everyday im smoking hot! Dont hate me cause im beatiful ! trust me that bull does ride good and yes I rode it last night. It was freaking awesome and lol my kids visits ends NEVER! LMAO. I don't care what your trying to prove. It's hilarious! Rolling on the ground! MOOOO! I told you once leave me alone! You really ate stalking and harrassing now. This is my topic. By Cow. Leave the trash talk on your topics. Your making yourself look stupid. Talk about my family. Wow it doesn't bother me anymore I know the truth about them and that's all that matters and as for your family I am not stooping to that level of immaturity! Have a nice life. Get out of mine.

“life is great!!”

Since: Jun 12

owensboro

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Go ahead the cops are tracing you as we speak Amanda Nichole. Play me it will not last long. Man you have No life. To have time to repost things . Venita is know the way to your house

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro

#3 Jul 2, 2012
you two are ridiculous the way you go on with one another, however, the topics are always fun to read and laugh about. I don't know either of you, but I wish I did. I would find a way to put the two of you together to finally, once and for all, fight this shit out.
Words

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jul 2, 2012
They are actually not fighting. They are tormenting others and then printing the responses on topix for idiots to respond to and make points with each other. It is all fake garbage to hide their real conversations. They actually like to hear their victims struggle. They don't actually do the attacking themselves they have others perpetuate the terrorim and then eavesdrop and listen to hear the result of their victims terror. It is sickening, both to the people participating and the people they are victimizing. But then you already knew that.
Jessie

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2012
angelwingsjessica wrote:
Go ahead the cops are tracing you as we speak Amanda Nichole. Play me it will not last long. Man you have No life. To have time to repost things . Venita is know the way to your house
Yeah my pic on here is updated everyday im smoking hot! Dont hate me cause im beatiful ! trust me that bull does ride good and yes I rode it last night. It was freaking awesome and lol my kids visits ends NEVER! LMAO. I don't care what your trying to prove. It's hilarious! Rolling on the ground! MOOOO! I told you once leave me alone! You really ate stalking and harrassing now. This is my topic. By Cow. Leave the trash talk on your topics. Your making yourself look stupid. Talk about my family. Wow it doesn't bother me anymore I know the truth about them and that's all that matters and as for your family I am not stooping to that level of immaturity! Have a nice life. Get out of mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name stealing Sun City Center Troll blows a gas... 11 min Conservative Wise... 4
theres a shooting im town? 13 min Wondering 42
No Gloves 15 min lmao 9
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 37 min bea 2,788
cuckolding 41 min probably 4
Confession about lauren torres/widner 1 hr java 2
Logan Wright (Feb '13) 1 hr Nope 12
Katie Murphy 1 hr double standard 36

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages