men who say another woman's name in s...

men who say another woman's name in sleep

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
need answers

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2012
My bf has been doing this for months, but he says if he is asleep, it doesn't counts...what do u think
been there

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2012
my ex boyfriend said another womans name in his sleep and i smacked him awake and told him if he ever did it again I was leaving... lets just say thats one of the reasons why he is an ex, well that and the cheating
hmmm

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 15, 2012
They want that person it in their brain!!!!
jealousbishes

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2012
I believe it is innocent enough....maybe it's a crush, there was a dude that ran with my boyfriend who was dating a girl and he said my name one night in his sleep. Nothing has ever went on between he and I, his Gf did get jealous and was hateful towards me for a while but I told her "look I can't control what your bf says in his sleep"! But I think he just had a dream and I was in it
who

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 15, 2012
need answers wrote:
My bf has been doing this for months, but he says if he is asleep, it doesn't counts...what do u think
Who Is this other girl?? Is she an ex girlfriend??? At least he isn't saying her name during sex.
unconscious

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 15, 2012
None of us can control what we do during our sleep or what we dream about. Apparently, I steal the covers constantly and push my husband out of bed. I never remember doing it, though.
yea bro

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 15, 2012
hes more than likely cheating, i did that once before to my childs mother, but i was cheating and started falling in love with the girl i was doing the cheating with. needless to say im engaged to that girl now. hahaha
GI Joe

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2012
I wouldn't worry about it, unless their are other suspicions.
a rose is beauty

Owensboro, KY

#9 May 2, 2013
Mine says so many things in his sleep, And names, .....I keep it to myself until that special moment when hes hiding on the toilet, them bust in and say oh, is that Nicky,, I forgot to tell ya she called u while u were asleep...then watch him turn white as a ghost, then try to flip flop it on u, getting all defensive...lol, makes me laugh every time.
hmmmm

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 2, 2013
If it is a random name, I would not make a big fuss. Men are sexual beings and it is not uncommon for him to dream about sex with other women. But if it is the name of an ex or someone with emotional ties to him, be a little worried. Also pay attention to how often this is happening, and if his behaviors towards you have changed since these names came into the picture.
dreamer

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 4, 2013
I have been told that I occasionally say names in my sleep, some I think my mind just made up, but one in particular was someone who I dated a long time ago. Before you judge, more that this girl died while we were dating and I took it really bad. My wife knows the story and is understanding. I find it hard at times to share the same understanding of her saying another guy's name in her sleep, I know I should brush it off, but like I said, it's not always easy. I don't know how she does it, or if she just bites her tongue, I wish I could do the same.
curious

Duluth, GA

#12 May 5, 2013
I just wake mine up when they start talking. Eliminates all possibility of me getting angry over what they say.
hey girl

Owensboro, KY

#13 May 6, 2013
girl tell u bf this. i hear the secrets that u keep when u r talking in ur sleep, yes that is a song. but just tell him that and see what he say about that.

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 May 6, 2013
He could be dreaming about someone he saw on TV. Unless something else is going on I wouldn't worry about it.
really

Owensboro, KY

#15 May 6, 2013
need answers wrote:
Just be glad he doesn't say another woman's name during sex.
a person with sense

Greenville, KY

#16 May 6, 2013
I wouldnt worry too much about what a person says when they are sleeping unless you have other reasons to be suspicious. I have had dreams about my ex in the past and i cant stand them and have no desire to have anything to do with them anymore. Dreams are just dreams and if you look up dream meanings they never mean what you would think anyway.
annon

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 18, 2013
My husband has been saying odd things in his sleep lately. Once he said I wanted both to which I responded both of what? He said I wanted both hookers but you wouldn't let me. Another time he mentioned two different females names while sleeping and quite frequently he giggles and seems to become arroused while asleep... What does this mean? Should I beworried? For about a week n a half he was coming home really late every night and I started going thru his phone with no avail... I'm really confused. Please some insight?
Juli

Chagrin Falls, OH

#20 Oct 28, 2013
yea bro wrote:
hes more than likely cheating, i did that once before to my childs mother, but i was cheating and started falling in love with the girl i was doing the cheating with. needless to say im engaged to that girl now. hahaha
You're a douch bag
Cyclic

United States

#21 Oct 28, 2013
Quote from Bull Durham..."Honey, would you rather I were making love to him using your name, or making love to you using his name?"
jesus ghandi

Humble, TX

#22 Dec 4, 2013
Juli wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a douch bag
Why, can't appreciate a man's honesty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Thaxton Henton 2 min Trash 31
Missing u really 11 min Dentist 10
Moped Driver involved with SUV at 4th / Locust ... 16 min Truth 18
News Owensboro to Host CIvil War Rememberance Weekend (Jan '14) 18 min PAK ITENG 11
wonder whip 23 min gag 5
Brooklyn Luciano? 26 min Lol 3
Doug Masterson volunteering for Owensboro Jr Ci... 31 min WTF 6
fatal car accident hwy 56 2 hr Stop 353
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages