First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bored

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
My husband sleeps in his chair every night. He was off work today he don't work tomorrow. Would it kill him to stay awake, watch a movie together, talk or something. Really getting sick of this.
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
How often does this happen? I agree, if he's home an doesn't work the next day, a movie with the wife never hurts. And it could always lead to the bedroom, at least it does with my wife :-)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Know what you mean
bored

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
It happens ALL the time. Almost every night. He works 12 hour shifts so he's off alot but forget quality time. Not happening
Jesse

Gilbertsville, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
You need a good banging, you need to get shagged, you need a stickin, you need a lickin, you need a pounding, you need a government program...
Same

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
I know exactly how you fell as I'm in the same situation. My guy sleeps on the couch when he's home. I can't even get him to lay in the bed and watch a movie just the two of us. He never shows me any affection unless its a peck on the cheek before he leaves or goes to bed. Te talk but never have conversations. Every time I try to talk to him about all this he says I think too much and am overreacting. Finally had enough and we've argued the last two days. I told him to leave but he won't. Sorry you're going through this as I know how lonely it gets being in a relationship like this.
hmmm

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2013
I had an ex that did the exact same thing only he didn't work 12hr shifts like he claimed. he was out getting drunk and having kids with other women. good luck to you both
Sausage Rider

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Sounds like to me we have two women that need to climb all aboard. These husbands need to give you a pass on the sausage log ride. What lazy turds. That is assuming you work and/or keep the home clean.
accountability

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
That happened to me as well. He lied about his shifts and overtime. He showed no interest in me or the kids. I felt like I was raising kids on my own. Turns out the overtime was actually time with a female coworker and he wasn't interested in me because he was infatuated with someone else. Of course he didn't want a divorce but that's unforgivable in my opinion.
Same

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Dont work a job cause I hurt my back at work and continued to work inured for several years. Ended up on disability. I keep a clean house and do anything he needs me too plus I take exceptional care of our daughter. I take her to and from school,the doctor,the dentist,the orthodontist,her friends,and all her sports. Never miss a game. Can't say the same for him even when he's able.
bored

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Sausage Rider wrote:
Sounds like to me we have two women that need to climb all aboard. These husbands need to give you a pass on the sausage log ride. What lazy turds. That is assuming you work and/or keep the home clean.
I'm a stay at home mom because that's what he wants me to do even though I have a degree. I raise our kids, keep the house clean, supper on the table when he gets home and play the sports mom role.
justus

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
bored wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a stay at home mom because that's what he wants me to do even though I have a degree. I raise our kids, keep the house clean, supper on the table when he gets home and play the sports mom role.
have u ever thought about getting a girlfriend
bored

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 11, 2013
As in a friend that's a girl or as in a "girlfriend"?
justus

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2013
bored wrote:
As in a friend that's a girl or as in a "girlfriend"?
a gf that will help u get off
Sausage Rider

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2013
bored wrote:
<quoted text>
well let me know if you ever need any help with the house duties.
Sausage Rider

Owensboro, KY

#17 Feb 11, 2013
I'm also down for guy on guy duty! My wife loves to suck man sausage with me! I also love it up the butt and riding a big sausage!
bored

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2013
justus wrote:
<quoted text>a gf that will help u get off
Um no lol.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 11, 2013
How about a boyfriend on the side
bored

Calvert City, KY

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Haha. That's tempting
justus

Richmond, KY

#21 Feb 11, 2013
bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Um no lol.
you wood love it I promise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Employment 6 min u just dont know 2
Old men on motorcycles 11 min live to ride 3
Drug house 21 min Ewwa 4
Liz oneal 30 min Liz oneal 8
Scooter gangs 31 min All of it 7
re magic carpet 39 min Husband 2
9th District Baseball 1 hr Truth teller 11
Owensboro City Commission Race 1 hr JohnPaulDurb 39
ICE Raids (Sep '17) 1 hr Friend 98
Dirt on Maegan Hagan 2 hr tutupoopoo 59