Barter and Trade?
ACTUALLY

Cadiz, KY

#27 Mar 8, 2013
Kentucky is number one wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. He was hired, not ordered. He was a leader of Kentucky during most of the last half of the 18th century. He was a lot more civilized and reputable than legendary folklore painted him.

Saying Daniel Boone was an explorer is like saying George Washington was a surveyor.
Boone may have been a leader but he was an explorer long before he became a leader. As a matter of fact, he became a leader because of his reputation as an explorer!
chicken little

Duluth, GA

#28 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Are you taking or did you take the class at the college, history of kentucky?:)

Lol. Idc to tell you that I am currently enrolled in the course.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#32 Mar 8, 2013
chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Idc to tell you that I am currently enrolled in the course.
I took it many moons ago. That too is where I learned my Boone facts..:)
Kentucky is number one

Owensboro, KY

#34 Mar 8, 2013
ACTUALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Boone may have been a leader but he was an explorer long before he became a leader. As a matter of fact, he became a leader because of his reputation as an explorer!
George Washington was a surveyor long before he became a military leader.

Daniel Boone's reputation was more than half legendary. His number one skill, which did the most to help Kentucky, was negotiating with tribes of native Americans, and convincing them to enter into major agreements with the settlers. Without him, and his negotiating skill, America would be a very different place now. Not necessarily worse, but very different.

His town, Booneville, was the first major settlement west of the Appalachian Mountains.
Kentucky is number one

Owensboro, KY

#35 Mar 8, 2013
This thread is about Barter and Trade. Daniel Boone did a lot of Barter and Trade with the native Americans.
ACTUALLY

Cadiz, KY

#36 Mar 8, 2013
Kentucky is number one wrote:
<quoted text>George Washington was a surveyor long before he became a military leader.

Daniel Boone's reputation was more than half legendary. His number one skill, which did the most to help Kentucky, was negotiating with tribes of native Americans, and convincing them to enter into major agreements with the settlers. Without him, and his negotiating skill, America would be a very different place now. Not necessarily worse, but very different.

His town, Booneville, was the first major settlement west of the Appalachian Mountains.
Ok!
ACTUALLY

Cadiz, KY

#37 Mar 8, 2013
Yes he did as a leader and explorer he bartered and traded with Indians and settlers in the 1700's.
move then

Livermore, KY

#39 Mar 8, 2013
as a descendent of Sargeant York (gary cooper movie, the Kentuckian) I say KY is the salt of the earth
also

Livermore, KY

#40 Mar 8, 2013
pay someone to fun a FB page ROFL...smh
ha

Owensboro, KY

#42 Mar 8, 2013
Back on point...
People are pathetic on Barter & Trader
And if the admins add one more dayum rule I'm going to scream. Why don't you just recommend everyone throw the item in a pit, anyone who wants it jump in, fight to the death, last many standing gets it ?
It would be entertaining and them we wouldn't have to listen to the moaning and groaning of these so called adults
I haven't opened the page for 2 weeks because it is SO ANNOYING
ha

Owensboro, KY

#43 Mar 8, 2013
Man*
Scentsy Consultant

Owensboro, KY

#44 Mar 8, 2013
Is there anyone looking for Scentsy Warmers, Scentsy bars, or Scentsy Lotion.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#45 Mar 8, 2013
Scentsy Consultant wrote:
Is there anyone looking for Scentsy Warmers, Scentsy bars, or Scentsy Lotion.
They will only want it on this topic if its used or junk.:)
Scentsy Consultant

Owensboro, KY

#46 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
They will only want it on this topic if its used or junk.:)

Well this isn't anything used or junk this is new stuff that works great. We have many scents to choose from.
jesse

Owensboro, KY

#47 Mar 9, 2013
we don't need wax melters, we don't need scentsy crap, we don't need pyramid marketing, we need clean houses, we need Mr Clean, we need bacon, we need a government program...
Scentsy Consultant

Owensboro, KY

#48 Mar 9, 2013
maybe you should become a scentsy consultant easy way to make some extra money ask me how
like lol and stuff

United States

#49 Mar 9, 2013
Candle salesman. You're a candle salesman. Don't try to church it up.
interested

Benton, KY

#50 Mar 11, 2013
Scentsy Consultant wrote:
maybe you should become a scentsy consultant easy way to make some extra money ask me how
I thought about joining scentsy could you please give me more information on selling it. I do think their products are neat.
scentsy Consultant

Owensboro, KY

#54 Apr 18, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought about joining scentsy could you please give me more information on selling it. I do think their products are neat.
Yes i can you can go to my website @ www.whsuperstore.com and click on the link that says join or email me at selfowensboro@gmail.com
Jesse fan

United States

#55 Apr 18, 2013
jesse wrote:
we don't need wax melters, we don't need scentsy crap, we don't need pyramid marketing, we need clean houses, we need Mr Clean, we need bacon, we need a government program...
I don't know who you are but I think your posts are great!!! Go Jesse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hard times pawn shop on 2nd st. 3 min Sacramento 3
Smokers are SOOO inconsiderate! 17 min Haha 31
Reggie Ragland 19 min On My Moms 15
Names of the running coaches at Burns Middle Sc... 39 min jenn 1
cole 1 hr Juicy Jacob 3
james and Morgan luttrell 2 hr Deeeez 3
Ruthie Goatee sentencing today 2 hr Big time trash 16
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages