Barter and Trade?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2013
How bout you just hand the reins over to someone who isn't a lazy bastard?
psychic

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
wow wrote:
How bout you just hand the reins over to someone who isn't a lazy bastard?
I knew this comment was coming.
wow

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2013
psychic wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this comment was coming.
Lol. Seriously though, I have to laugh at someone who isn't capable of holding down a job AND managing a sooper dooper important facebook page. Maybe someone should just start a competing page and put this one out of its misery if it's too much to handle.
go

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Seriously though, I have to laugh at someone who isn't capable of holding down a job AND managing a sooper dooper important facebook page. Maybe someone should just start a competing page and put this one out of its misery if it's too much to handle.
Awwww. Whats wrong? Did you get banned?
wow

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2013
go wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. Whats wrong? Did you get banned?
I'm not on facebook. So, no.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
TheOther49States wrote:
Its not just Owensboro thats trash its the whole state.
According to your post your location says that your posting from here, so your part of this state, too.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
TheOther49States wrote:
Thanks Mr. Obvious, another prime example of a genetically retarded Kentuckian. Die already.
No sense in all that.
What is wrong with you?

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 7, 2013
TheOther49States wrote:
Thanks Mr. Obvious, another prime example of a genetically retarded Kentuckian. Die already.
so where are you from?
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
TheOther49States wrote:
Thanks Mr. Obvious, another prime example of a genetically retarded Kentuckian. Die already.
Right, it is obvious--I just thought it was odd that you're knocking Kentucky, while your location said "Owensboro Kentucky". Your name calling and your comment to "Die already" wasn't really necessary.

Seems like you may have had a bad day or something. So, I hope everything gets better for you.
HaHa

Kingston Springs, TN

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Lmao!!!
lol

Dunmor, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
So let me get thus straight, it's not ok to say you don't buy junk from this page but its ok to bit(h about the admins of the page. I say these pages are for the "thespians lovers" of the boro.
Kentucky is number one

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
TheOther49States wrote:
Thanks Mr. Obvious, another prime example of a genetically retarded Kentuckian. Die already.
The people of Kentucky are the children of Daniel Boone. One of the greatest leaders America has ever known.
Ky Woman

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
I know this-- Kentucky men are the most handsome men of any place I've been- many states and 3 countries. As long as they take care of themselves, you can't beat our men's good looks.
js

Dunmor, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Kentucky is number one wrote:
<quoted text>The people of Kentucky are the children of Daniel Boone. One of the greatest leaders America has ever known.
That's S T R E T C H I N G it!
chicken little

Tucker, GA

#20 Mar 8, 2013
Kentucky is number one wrote:
<quoted text>The people of Kentucky are the children of Daniel Boone. One of the greatest leaders America has ever known.
He only explored Kentucky, because he had a warrant. Judge Henderson ordered him as a way to not go to jail.
Kentucky is number one

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 8, 2013
chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>
He only explored Kentucky, because he had a warrant. Judge Henderson ordered him as a way to not go to jail.
Wrong. He was hired, not ordered. He was a leader of Kentucky during most of the last half of the 18th century. He was a lot more civilized and reputable than legendary folklore painted him.

Saying Daniel Boone was an explorer is like saying George Washington was a surveyor.
hold up guys

United States

#22 Mar 8, 2013
This thread is getting out of hand. We are supposed to be discussing how much money we need to throw at this person to run a facebook page instead of working. Everyone needs to open their heart and their wallet to ensure that this poor soul can effectively manage the facebook version of a garage sale without the distractions of earning a living and paying taxes.
chicken little

Tucker, GA

#23 Mar 8, 2013
Kentucky is number one wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. He was hired, not ordered. He was a leader of Kentucky during most of the last half of the 18th century. He was a lot more civilized and reputable than legendary folklore painted him.

Saying Daniel Boone was an explorer is like saying George Washington was a surveyor.
I suppose my History Of Kentucky book is wrong?
Kentucky is number one

Owensboro, KY

#25 Mar 8, 2013
chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose my History Of Kentucky book is wrong?
Maybe you should rewrite it.
lol

Gilbertsville, KY

#26 Mar 8, 2013
chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>He only explored Kentucky, because he had a warrant. Judge Henderson ordered him as a way to not go to jail.
Are you taking or did you take the class at the college, history of kentucky?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neil Johnston 2 min Cat 8
Kentron 12 min Alicia 16
does domtar really pay 20$ hr (Apr '13) 18 min Thug talk no money 24
Logan settle and his sugar momma Kim chance 19 min Alicia 15
sabrina w 23 min Dang 7
Pervert filming girls 24 min Lulu2002 5
Ryan Arnold I've been told what you have been u... 25 min Kim Chance 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages