First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yes or no

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2013
To hook up with someone just for the sex, even if you know he has a girlfriend? He and her live together I'm cool with that. There's no feelings other than we are good friends. We have amazing sex it's so good I'm dripping wet when it's over. We always hug and go our separate ways. Neither of us want anything more. Is this wrong?
justsaying

Dunmor, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2013
If you have to ask then YOU know its wrong!!!
yes or no

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2013
justsaying wrote:
If you have to ask then YOU know its wrong!!!
I just want others opinions. It doesn't feel wrong when he's inside of me!
uhhh

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Just find a guy thats not in a relationship. It shouldnt be hard. There a bunch of single guys.
yes or no

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2013
uhhh wrote:
Just find a guy thats not in a relationship. It shouldnt be hard. There a bunch of single guys.
I don't want just a guy, I need someone I'm comfortable having sex with. I'm not interested in a relationship. Just love sex not the man. What's wrong with me?
WhoRyou

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 7, 2013
yes or no wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want just a guy, I need someone I'm comfortable having sex with. I'm not interested in a relationship. Just love sex not the man. What's wrong with me?
I'll be a guy you can just have sex with.... Come over, get off a few times and go.... Nuthin wrong with that...
well

Clay City, KY

#8 Aug 7, 2013
you sound like a ho
Wrong

Noblesville, IN

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Of course its wrong. One you know he has a girlfriend two you know they live together three didnt your mother teach you any respect? What if some chick was having sex with your boyfriend? Thats whats wrong with females in owensboro cant keep their legs shut. And blah blah its his fault too yes it is but really you can say noand if you call him for it then its wrong still. And even if he brings it up tell him its wrong and you shouldnt be doing that when you have a girlfriend.Dont be
another whore stop hurting people and be a good person and end it its.not fair for the woman who doesnt know.
igetit

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2013
People can say what they want! I know how you feel! I have a fiancÚ and a friend with benefits! I love her for who she is and we have fun together! The sex is so so! We have tried different things and different ways! She is satisfied with what we have, I'm not! So I've got a friend that is in the same situation and we take care of each other sexually! Just sex! We met a year ago at a restaurant and been on every since! We still have sex with our partners but when we get together its f!!!cking....hard core, sweating, hair pulling, up against a wall, straight up f!!cking! Anywhere, anytime, and enough to satisfy the urge!
People can hate and say its wrong but they don't know our situation! It is actually keeping us together with our partners!
igetit

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2013
yes or no wrote:
To hook up with someone just for the sex, even if you know he has a girlfriend? He and her live together I'm cool with that. There's no feelings other than we are good friends. We have amazing sex it's so good I'm dripping wet when it's over. We always hug and go our separate ways. Neither of us want anything more. Is this wrong?
If you want to chat more about it, off this site,let me know I'll give you my email!
Hello really

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 7, 2013
yes or no wrote:
Of course that is wrong. He's decieving his girlfriend and you're sleeping with a man that you know that is taken. Since you know he's taken, that's considered being a homewrecker.
smh

Owensboro, KY

#13 Aug 7, 2013
yes or no wrote:
I hope his girlfriend finds out and beats both your a$$e$...SLUT!
Reaaaal

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Whats this dudes Initals. Maybe if you would stay home with your partners youd get the sex u want and the hair pulling sweaty sex as well. People in this town are rachet and I bet you both arent man or woman enough to tell your partners or the girlfriend. Smh.
curious

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 7, 2013
Who is the guy? Just curious he prolly is a ho anyways just saying but think about this if u were in a relationship and ur boyfriend was having sex with some other girl and you didn't know he was sleeping around than somebody u both know seen him with another girl and knew they was having sex cause he told people he was. How would that make you feel honestly if u were that girl that don't know her bf is sleeping with another girl?
no one

United States

#17 Aug 7, 2013
Be sure to give him $2 dollars before you goes back home. Why would let another huma being disrespect you like that? This is wrong.
no one

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2013
human*
no one

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2013
Sorry I messed the last the line up typing to fast.
Why would you let another human being, be disrespectful to you?
jasmine

United States

#20 Aug 7, 2013
Shacking up with a girlfriend is not a wife, so technically he is not "taken." Where the girlfriend sleeps is just geography. You are just another girl he screws, you just don't happen to stay at his place all the time like the other girl. I don't think people should have sex outside of marriage. Call me old fashioned but the breakdown of marriages and families is a huge problem these days.
Izick

Owensboro, KY

#21 Aug 7, 2013
He is in the wrong. U are not.
Wowwwww

United States

#22 Aug 7, 2013
Y'all are both wrong in every aspect of the word WRONG...that could be heartbreaking for her if she found out.(and i truly hope she does so she can find better) Y'all are both inconsiderate human beings and the idiot who says "they don't understand our situation..we arent dumb. He has a girlfriend I hope karma bites yall in the a$$ one day you both deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Trent finally catch Mae cheating after all ... 2 hr Workedwithher 8
Camecia Talbott cancer or no cancer? 3 hr Madisonville Waff... 6
Megan McFadden and j s on my space 3 hr Got me 1
Travis Bullington is a bitch 4 hr GROW A PAIR 2
Trenton Hagan 5 hr Owensboro Dem 3
Devin crowe 6 hr Haha 7
Devin crowe 6 hr Haha 5

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages