jeff dickenson aka big country

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anna

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
When did you start cheating on wife number two?
seriously

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
He really thinks he's something. He needs to worry about his kids instead of how much drama he can get into. Drama doesn't make you popular Jeff. At your age the popularity contest has been over for at least the past ten years. Give it up.
well

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2013
The he has all those kids with was cute and he cheated on her too . He got his though cause she left him for one of his buddies.
pimp

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2013
This so called big country isn't nothing but a bitch ass bouncer at the sandbar.
Nasty

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2013
I've been knowing him for awhile he is nasty! He's always hitting on women and dogging his wife. She's a great girl with a great career behind her why she married him I have no clue. Maybe she's stuck with him seeing as though he has nasty "bumps" on his lips. Catch me drift? Maybe he has another hot, single, independent friend she can latch on. Instead of a 30 something bouncer who plays grabby hands with everyone and I do mean everyone. Catch my drift. Nasty.
Tiny

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2013
All I can say is a baby's pinky finger is bigger than his small package
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Not that his own wife fired him at twin rivers! Lmao I bet that was awkward.
he did it before

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2013
He cheating on his first wife and she is a cute skinny pretty girl. It wouldnt matter if he was with the hottest thing this side of the Mississippi. He just can't keep that 2 inch d in his pants.
lol wow haters

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2013
thats funny ya'll bashing a dude that is super cool and is human just like the rest of ya'll, I know him personally he pays child support and see's his kids every other weekend on his visitation. Dude has a job and goes to school and this year will have a college degree! I been knowing this dude for years and he has made a complete turn around with his life, and as for the ex wife she is like a door knob everyone has had a turn she cheated on him numerous time before he ever caught on, so he tried to stick it out for his kids but a person can only be unhappy for so long! so for all those that are perfect cast the first stone! oh yea wait nobody can say that because they aren't JUST SAYIN'!!!!!!!!
coe

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Nobody ever said he was a bad daddy just that he's married and can't keep that little thing in his pants.
curious

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2013
everybody say he is cheating? who with? nobody ever says names, just cheating...
lol

Bellevue, WA

#14 Mar 12, 2013
i dont think hes cheating on his new wife his problem is he is way to big of a flirt.
Theblonde

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
lol wrote:
i dont think hes cheating on his new wife his problem is he is way to big of a flirt.
I saw him with some blonde bi*ch, they were all over eachother, and definitely not his wife.... Poor girl.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Well what can I say it doesn't surprise me. At his old job he was all over every damn girl pretty much. I think his wife is a sweet heart and deserves so much better.
nasty bee

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2013
He's was doing me with that little thing on there kitchen counter then used his wife's toys on me its all true
its real

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2013
He did right after he got married in November 2011
curious

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 30, 2013
nasty bee...you were okay with another women's toys??? Wow! when was that?
curious

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2013
when was he with the blonde? And where? I saw him with some red headed chic the other night....
Theblonde

Owensboro, KY

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Just go through his phone and Facebook, I'm sure you'll catch him saying and doing inappropriate things with someone other than his wife.
curious

Owensboro, KY

#24 Mar 30, 2013
How is it that all of these things are going on, but no one will tell his wife? If you are proud enough to blast that you are a whore who sleeps with married men, and brags about it, then it looks like you would be proud to use your own name or name who it is. I know his wife and she doesn't deserve to be made to look like a fool by people. If it is happening, then someone needs to tell the truth. Specifics would prove a lot. Doubt she even knows this is on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hawk of barbarossa 16 min Ponders 11
i.need a two bedroom for me and my sone 35 min landlord 6
keisha shadwick 39 min jjj 3
Omico 'Will Mount Me' 43 min Haha 3
kevin q 1 hr smiley face 2
Ryans 1 hr jonny 10
Lets put a stop to the crookedness at don more ... 1 hr eneer 6
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE