need a lawyer

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I was awarded a settlement for a car accident years ago. Need to collect it and would like to know what lawyers will work for a percent of the money collected.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Was you rear ended by a drunk driver?
need a lawyer

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2013
THUNDER CLAM wrote:
Was you rear ended by a drunk driver?
No. Iv already been awarded the settlement but need a lawyer to "collect" it. Don't want to pay up front. Want to be sure they will work to get as much of the settlement as possible. That's why I want one to work on a percentage of money collected. The more I get- the more they get .
ok

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2013
need a lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>No. Iv already been awarded the settlement but need a lawyer to "collect" it. Don't want to pay up front. Want to be sure they will work to get as much of the settlement as possible. That's why I want one to work on a percentage of money collected. The more I get- the more they get .
Russ wilkey
lol

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2013
need a lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>No. Iv already been awarded the settlement but need a lawyer to "collect" it. Don't want to pay up front. Want to be sure they will work to get as much of the settlement as possible. That's why I want one to work on a percentage of money collected. The more I get- the more they get .
Brad Rhoades
???

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
If you were awarded it then who are you needing to collect it from? Usually the courts get you your check when it's awarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gotta be something 58 min Steve 26
Iva Ellis 1 hr Crystal Cooper 36
Go recycling and trash service 1 hr Customer 7
524 Hathaway street 1 hr Gentleman 5
Them darkies in our jail beating up white boys 1 hr Gentleman 7
Chris Ranson 2 hr fhim 2
Niki lester 2 hr You know 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance