RIP Travis Boone

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2014
What happend
sad

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2014
Thats what ive been wondering,
I know he was in a really bad wreck and in the hospital for a few days, but i heard he got to go home and was fine, just had to have therapy to walk....
info

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2014
He did go home...and he just stop breathing ...last i heard he was on life support and had not passed away ..
RIP

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Sounds like a blood clot. God bless his family and friends.
not the place

Paris, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2014
info wrote:
He did go home...and he just stop breathing ...last i heard he was on life support and had not passed away ..
It's all over FB, he was doing well but things went bad. He has passed and will be missed, this site however is not the place to ask questions about how people pass. Have some respect and ask his family and friends on FB or in person. I get so sick and tired that whenever a young person passes now days, this site always has people post askin questions and making uneducated statements.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 1, 2014
not the place wrote:
<quoted text>It's all over FB, he was doing well but things went bad. He has passed and will be missed, this site however is not the place to ask questions about how people pass. Have some respect and ask his family and friends on FB or in person. I get so sick and tired that whenever a young person passes now days, this site always has people post askin questions and making uneducated statements.
and that's why your ass is on here blasting inf you are know better then the ones on here asking
Work

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2014
Alas I think it is a dreadful thing to ask a family member how a person has died. What if it was a drug overdose or suicide? I hate to think I put someone in such a situation that I asked them at the worst moment of their life to relive the terror of explaining to me something that really is personal.
true

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2014
He has passed and please b respectful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pink building on walnut?? 9 min Just want to f 1
cody tong (Oct '11) 1 hr Chris 14
Alexis Hall and Lacey Laforce are friends now ? 1 hr Good one 3
Can a 16 year old date a 23 year old? (Jun '15) 1 hr justagirl 88
3 kids by the time your 21 really, (Nov '11) 1 hr Working man 136
Tyesha Jackson josh Dawson 2 hr Keep it real 1
Mugshots (Nov '13) 2 hr Tkr4678 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance