Hmmm

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Thinking of applying there. Does anyone know if it is a good place to work?
dont do it!

Union Grove, AL

#2 Jul 8, 2013
My mom works there and barely makes $400.00 bi weekly. The pay sucks and no benefits.
lmao at you

Rockport, IN

#3 Jul 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="dont do it!"]My mom works there and barely makes $400.00 bi weekly. The pay sucks and no benefits.[/QUOTE]
Be thankful your Mom has a job......And they do have benefits----Health, Vision, And Dental.....You just have to pay for them
keeping it real...

Jasper, AL

#4 Jul 8, 2013
lmao at you wrote:
[QUOTE who="dont do it!"]My mom works there and barely makes $400.00 bi weekly. The pay sucks and no benefits."

Be thankful your Mom has a job......And they do have benefits----Health, Vision, And Dental.....You just have to pay for them
True! But there are better healthcare jobs out there, u just have to know where to apply...
lmao at you

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Keeping it real.......I couldn't agree with you more
Hmmm

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Thanks. Where do you suggest I try keeping it real?
keeping it real...

Dalton, GA

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Urgent cares... Immediate care starts at $10.00 and they train u in lab, injections etc.
Hmmm

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Thank you keeping it real. Do you know if any are hiring right now and if you have to have any certain experience.( I know you said they train) But are there any qualifications you have to have to be considered?
Trust me

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2013
Go work at hermitage or carmel home. They will teach u for sure the right ways of doing job. True that!
Judge-1

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 30, 2013
My friend from high school lives there.....he is looking rough now!
abcdefg

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2014
Do they drug test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Morris (Jul '14) 17 min Abercrombie 3
rachel king 25 min big teeth 1
Cheryl Terry Martin 45 min Smash 9
Kimberly Clark 2 hr Papermaker too 32
Krystin wells 2 hr Blindfold 4
Adriana frashure 4 hr Messenger 1
Disgruntal Champion Ford employee 5 hr BF isnt too far away 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance