First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Why not

Duluth, GA

#21 Feb 15, 2013
If you two are truly in love then why not leave your significant others so you can be together? You were already going to leave your husband so why not do it and if he truly loves and wants to be with you he will leave his wife. I don't know if there are kids involved or not but it's best to either stay away from each other and commit to your marriage or truly be with each other honestly. Doing it this way isn't protecting anyone really.
confused

Owensboro, KY

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Why not wrote:
If you two are truly in love then why not leave your significant others so you can be together? You were already going to leave your husband so why not do it and if he truly loves and wants to be with you he will leave his wife. I don't know if there are kids involved or not but it's best to either stay away from each other and commit to your marriage or truly be with each other honestly. Doing it this way isn't protecting anyone really.
That's true too.
someone

United States

#23 Feb 15, 2013
If he loved you more than his wife he would have left her. If there are children involved you need to walk away for the children's sake and move on.
Famous Dave

Owensboro, KY

#24 Feb 15, 2013
There not his kids!!!!!
curious

Owensboro, KY

#25 Feb 15, 2013
Famous Dave wrote:
There not his kids!!!!!
Not his kids.
Famous Dave

Owensboro, KY

#26 Feb 15, 2013
No there not his kids
Why not

Duluth, GA

#27 Feb 15, 2013
I understand why people say to leave him alone if there are kids,whether they're his or not,but if he's unhappy enough to be cheating on his wife then he obviously isn't happy in his relationship. Speaking from experience,if you're unhappy in your relationship then it affects your everyday life and in many cases there's tension in the house that the kids pick up on and know their parents aren't happy. If that's the case then it's better to just leave. I can't say for sure but this lady sounds like she's ready to leave her husband and be with the man she's "missing". He needs to make up his mind whether there's a relationship to salvage with his wife and totally commit to her and making it work or leave to be happy with the lady he's seeing. Out of respect for their spouses a decision needs to be made though. Proceeding this way is just going to cause turmoil for everyone involved in both families. However,if he is not able or willing to leave his wife then that's not fair to the lady who sounds like she's waiting for him no matter what his reasons may be. It's a tough situation all the way around but a decision needs to be made and
the sooner the better for all involved,both directly and indirectly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reggie Ragland 17 min Haha 7
Motel 6 55 min huh 45
Jamie Boone keeps deleting it's funny how the t... 1 hr Lol 4
Musick studios (May '14) 2 hr A Mom 22
who was the girl in the room with LO last night? 2 hr wow 6
Tony Abrams Yuck 3 hr who is he 1
OCHS girls sofball 2015 3 hr panther nation 4
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE