First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
What do you do when the guy you love is married to someone else??
Todd

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I will tell you what to do. Quit been a home wrecker, and get a hobby. That's nothing but skanky!
Confused

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Todd wrote:
I will tell you what to do. Quit been a home wrecker, and get a hobby. That's nothing but skanky!
Lmao. I knew that was coming. So why is the girl a skanky ----- but a guy isn't???? I'm married too. Jerk.
Confused

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Todd wrote:
So tell me which one is the home wrecker????
been there

Bellevue, WA

#5 Feb 15, 2013
i wouldn't go there. you both are married. one of you will never leave your spouse. other one will get hurt. you need to think about other people you have put in this situation. stop being selfish.
Confused

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
been there wrote:
i wouldn't go there. you both are married. one of you will never leave your spouse. other one will get hurt. you need to think about other people you have put in this situation. stop being selfish.
Thank you for not calling me a name. I'm planning on leaving before I even met him. But maybe I should just leave him alone. Your probably right.
Sarah

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for not calling me a name. I'm planning on leaving before I even met him. But maybe I should just leave him alone. Your probably right.
Help his wife get with your husband, that always works;) Are if your husband is cute, I will take him.
Sarah

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Can I have your husband?
Confused

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Can I have your husband?
Lmao. That's a plan.
Famous Dave

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
been there wrote:
I think you should go for it, but only if the other man has a HUGE di$k!!!!!! Hercules!!!!
Famous Dave

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
I'd say you need to run into Jason's arms
Famous Dave

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Jason loves you and be so much better than that jerk off husband you got!!!! Just sayin
confused

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Famous Dave wrote:
I'd say you need to run into Jason's arms
The only place I'm running is into Jason's arms. He's the love of my life. Thank you Big Dave.
confused

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Famous Dave wrote:
Jason loves you and be so much better than that jerk off husband you got!!!! Just sayin
I love you. Silly guy. And my Hercules.
Famous Dave

Owensboro, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2013
I love you
jojo

Greenville, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Confused wrote:
What do you do when the guy you love is married to someone else??
You get over it. If he cared about you he would be coming home to you every night instead of using you and going home to his wife.
Know

United States

#17 Feb 15, 2013
I've been in a similar situation. No one wins. Everyone gets hurts, kids see their home ripped apart. It's not a good idea to be involved with a married man. They don't leave their wives, they just want their cake and eat it too. It will end bad trust me.
Famous Dave

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Know wrote:
I've been in a similar situation. No one wins. Everyone gets hurts, kids see their home ripped apart. It's not a good idea to be involved with a married man. They don't leave their wives, they just want their cake and eat it too. It will end bad trust me.
We do and we will! You may have been messed over. I'm sorry,but true love finds its way to a persons heart and you can't fight it......period
confused

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Know wrote:
Thanks for all the answers I appreciate it. I told him today he wouldn't ever leave.
Know

United States

#20 Feb 15, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for all the answers I appreciate it. I told him today he wouldn't ever leave.
I would say the same thing and he would tell me he was going to in his own time and to butt out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Vargus 5,764
bypass 1 hr Boy blunder 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 154,274
Best Restaurant in Town? 3 hr hmmm 11
wrestling on carpenter drive 4 hr macho man 6
Dr. Veeravalli, MD 4 hr addicts 6
chris denson n misty sullivan got married 5 hr Tweekerfree 37
Musick Studios 5 hr perfect 74
•••