looking for pill junkie

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2013
Does anyone know how to find this lying, home wrecking, pill junkie? A couple of old friends are looking to reconnect with him. We're in need of some head. I heard he sucks [email protected] to get his fix & we miss the fire dome he gives.
take off your hat

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2013
Does he still wear his basketball shorts, catholic high uniform shirt, & a fitted hat backwards everyday?
Yucky

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2013
looking for pill junkie wrote:
Does anyone know how to find this lying, home wrecking, pill junkie? A couple of old friends are looking to reconnect with him. We're in need of some head. I heard he sucks [email protected] to get his fix & we miss the fire dome he gives.
maybe be able to locate but you'd have a better chance with the girls name
Golden Shower

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2013
I remember him taking a golden shower. not once but twice. He got his hand duct taped to his head and when he fell out of their tree house....
15 year associates degree

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2013
My bf said he's been in college 15 years an only has an associate's degree. he has stayed so long so his parents will pay for everything
omg

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2013
15 year associates degree wrote:
My bf said he's been in college 15 years an only has an associate's degree. he has stayed so long so his parents will pay for everything
shouldn't he be a Dr by now
berg

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2013
Critch been a narc since 97 when he rold on hawkins
4sure

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2013
berg wrote:
Critch been a narc since 97 when he rold on hawkins
He did the same to the big guy that lived in Eville for awhile
swallow

United States

#13 Nov 24, 2013
looking for pill junkie wrote:
he does give petty good head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney may 44 min Liketoknow 1
Matt blincoe 58 min I hope not 3
Brandon and Aaron 1 hr Woweeee 1
fake so called friends 2 hr Bobby 3
Where can I buy Felon Spray 2 hr Bobby 7
You honestly think 3 hr dumb blondie ha 5
What happened to Sakura? 3 hr Brian 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance