First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly O

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jan 18, 2013
They were a pair of my daughters friends. He looked at my and said how the hell would I know? I didn't realize one of her friends had a middle name that started with R her my calls her by. Although they were quite cute we gave them back to her.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#27 Jan 18, 2013
Kelly O wrote:
They were a pair of my daughters friends. He looked at my and said how the hell would I know? I didn't realize one of her friends had a middle name that started with R her my calls her by. Although they were quite cute we gave them back to her.
'Dirty girl'? I think you need to keep an eye on who your daughter hangs out with.
Kelly O

Owensboro, KY

#28 Jan 18, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
'Dirty girl'? I think you need to keep an eye on who your daughter hangs out with.
What underwear my daughters friend wears is no business of mine. I tend to try to keep my nose in my own life. Just because she wears panties that are sexy doesn't mean she is a bad person. My daughters have plenty of pairs that say stuff like the days of the week or sexy on them. It's just underwear. i just wanted to be sure it was underwear from / by my husband!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
cheap apt? 14 min the boro89 2
JJ...jenny 18 min NFL scout 7
josephine renfrow 41 min need 2 know 3
Meth Head's Snitching to get out of trouble? 50 min ky 7
boyfriends in jail, how do i handle this??? adv... (Aug '12) 1 hr Hope this helps 153
good local bands 1 hr Sandbar Patron 6
resouce recycling dont want to weigh you 1 hr LOL 2
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match

Owensboro Jobs

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]