Next Last
Prospect

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2013
How does a person become a member
Gross Jess

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 1, 2013
You have to be a rat piece of shit and want to hang out with cops and similar lowlife scum.
marko

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2013
it sure is funny everybody seems to talk s*** about the orderbut they came in and grew and grew and grew anywhere else they are in the country they grow and grow and grow so if you want to bash them go ahead I'm sure they don't care the ones I say I love riding motorcycles being together and having fun don't be jealous and don't hatejust let them be who they want to be
Reaping

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2013
You boys are about to have a rough summer around here. I hear that you travel in packs of two and three up in louisville out of fear. What a bunch of sissies.
Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 5, 2013
aw reaping, are you being a keyboard bad ass again. Why are they going to have a rough time this summer, did some other keyboard whackjob like you post in some other forum this little gem of information. I'm not sure why i am asking other then i guess i need the amusement because all you're going to do is wipe the cum off your chin from the last 1% you blew and throw a bunch of insults and threats around, like anyone would care about you or what you have to say.
Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Jul 5, 2013
The funniest thing you said is that they will only travel in packs. The Iron Order is the ONLY club i have seen in all my years and all my travels that has ridden singly in their cuts. All the other clubs I have seen and met only wear their cuts when there is more than one of them. Other than that they stow their shit, I have seen it more times than i can count and they flat out admitted they put their colors up because they were alone. I have seen the IO alone and in packs from one end of this country to the other so i know more what i am talking about then you do little boy
idk

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 5, 2013
But there is one tall one I see out at McGradys who is supa hott.....married or not...I'd ride him!!
Reaping

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 5, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
The funniest thing you said is that they will only travel in packs. The Iron Order is the ONLY club i have seen in all my years and all my travels that has ridden singly in their cuts. All the other clubs I have seen and met only wear their cuts when there is more than one of them. Other than that they stow their shit, I have seen it more times than i can count and they flat out admitted they put their colors up because they were alone. I have seen the IO alone and in packs from one end of this country to the other so i know more what i am talking about then you do little boy
yeah that's right tough guy. Why don't you and I meet up and we can handle our business.
right

Princeton, KY

#12 Jul 5, 2013
idk wrote:
But there is one tall one I see out at McGradys who is supa hott.....married or not...I'd ride him!!
You sound classy.
Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Reaping wrote:
<quoted text> yeah that's right tough guy. Why don't you and I meet up and we can handle our business.
I'd take you up on your offer but when you put a faggot in the hospital in a coma they like to add hate crime charges to the event and I don't feel like spending the extra time in jail for a 1%er's little boy toy. Now go throw on your flash vest, hop on your vespa and go out and act like you mean something to someone
Yeah right

Cape Coral, FL

#14 Jul 5, 2013
I sure hope no one is trying to say the IRON ORDER are 1%ers ??
They are just used up , has been cops !!! Period !! Down here in fla the are quiet as church mice !!!
Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Jul 5, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
I sure hope no one is trying to say the IRON ORDER are 1%ers ??
They are just used up , has been cops !!! Period !! Down here in fla the are quiet as church mice !!!
No one is saying that the Iron Order are 1%ers, they aren't a bunch of meth head criminal losers who couldn't graduate special ed. All clubs have cops in them, the IO just knows who there are.
Reaping

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 5, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take you up on your offer but when you put a faggot in the hospital in a coma they like to add hate crime charges to the event and I don't feel like spending the extra time in jail for a 1%er's little boy toy. Now go throw on your flash vest, hop on your vespa and go out and act like you mean something to someone
that's what I figured.
Yeah right

Cape Coral, FL

#17 Jul 5, 2013
Apparently screw ds mc has never been associated with any real clubs !! Because he's dead wrong about EVERY CLIB having cops in them !! Personally I think a lot of people on here have been watching too much s.o.a.
Level 2

Location hidden

#19 Jul 5, 2013
if the other clubs don't have cops in them, why the rash of raids lately. hell the vagos just got nailed along with several of their support clubs because of infiltration by LE. There's been 4-5 major raids this year alone. Every major club and their support clubs have been infiltrated at some point in their existence and that's a solid fact.
Yeah right

Cape Coral, FL

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Damn you sound like a cop with all this inside info !!!
go

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jul 6, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
That's funny! The io colors are like a tshirt. It's not earned its bought so most probably have no idea how to handle themselves if approached. I see people from other clubs riding alone.
Level 2

Location hidden

#22 Jul 6, 2013
go wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny! The io colors are like a tshirt. It's not earned its bought so most probably have no idea how to handle themselves if approached. I see people from other clubs riding alone.
yea and whose colors have you earned. I'd bet my rig that you either haven't or you think you did by going to the local "dominant" club and sucking them off in a line for permission to wear your rags. I also know that you don't earn a damn thing on your knees begging someone else for permission. I know from personal experience the IO knows exactly how to handle themselves if approached by another club, i've seen it happen and they did it on their own 2 feet
Tony v

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jul 6, 2013
screw_dsmc wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and whose colors have you earned. I'd bet my rig that you either haven't or you think you did by going to the local "dominant" club and sucking them off in a line for permission to wear your rags. I also know that you don't earn a damn thing on your knees begging someone else for permission. I know from personal experience the IO knows exactly how to handle themselves if approached by another club, i've seen it happen and they did it on their own 2 feet
tony Vasquez stop posing as a badass behind a fake screen name.
go

United States

#24 Jul 6, 2013
I have not had any issues out of the io. I'm sure they have their brotherhood and all is well. I'm just saying they don't earn their patches, anyone an join. That is why most of the other clubs do not care for them. Respect is earned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Mike Hamilton 3 min Really 24
Anyone talk on CB Radio anymore? 52 min blue waffles 4
PS4 vs. Xbox One: Which has the best graphics? 55 min blue velvet 6
misty brown 1 hr unasty 1
Paris Wedding 4 hr qweenbe 1
Matthew Lee Van Hoose 4 hr 100 true 2
Nathan Butterworth 5 hr Shandy 3
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match