only in Owensboro
why

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Why do people say stuff like it only happens in this city? Examples: Soooo the first day of Spring was a coupple of days ago and yet its snowing? Only in Owensboro.......I'm pretty sure it snowed in other cities in Kentucky plus other states. Also, people always wanna go on about every girl is a slut here. There are sluts all over this world, they aren't all living here. Rant over.
hello

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2013
why wrote:
Why do people say stuff like it only happens in this city? Examples: Soooo the first day of Spring was a coupple of days ago and yet its snowing? Only in Owensboro.......I'm pretty sure it snowed in other cities in Kentucky plus other states. Also, people always wanna go on about every girl is a slut here. There are sluts all over this world, they aren't all living here. Rant over.
Maybe because they've never been out of Owensboro? I've wondered the same also.
why

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because they've never been out of Owensboro? I've wondered the same also.
I don't travel too much and I know these things. I guess people have no common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Knott (Jun '16) 8 min Batter 16
Shannon at IGA 12 min Lucky n love 17
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 31 min yep 2,884
Win U.K. Basketball Tickets 36 min Just saying 6
handjob (Apr '12) 56 min Maxx 5
hurts when i pee 1 hr Bump 4
Owensboro hotties that loves ridden that train 2 hr Director 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance