Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2012
When is the next local bike rally

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2012
There is one in Breckinridge county that goes on I believe the last weekend of may. Chick ridge bike rally!

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2012
Chick Ridge is May 31-June 3, 2012.

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2012
Hawg Valley Bike Rally is May 17-20, 2012 at Graham.

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2012
New here. How are these compared to little sturgis?

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 May 3, 2012
These rallies are both smaller than Little Sturgis. Both rallies have great parties in a barn with a dj, lots of girls dancing to some good music, and a bar. I believe Chick Ridge just serves beer, while Graham also serves liquor and mixed drinks. If Graham has any live entertainment, it will just be one or sometimes two bands. Chick Ridge usually has a full line-up of bands for the whole weekend. Chick Ridge will have more vendors and biker activates than Graham.

I always have a blast at any of these rallies!

Union Star, KY

#7 May 3, 2012
Kentucky Head Hunters SUPPOSEDLY going to be at Chick Ridge

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 3, 2012
I'm sure they will be. Trust me, they wouldn't put something up and not produce.
The Truth

Owensboro, KY

#9 May 4, 2012
Kentucky Headhunters and Black Oak Arkansas will def be at Chick Ridge this year. They have fliers for it.

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 4, 2012
How is little sturgis? If I take my girl out there will she get harassed the whole time?

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 May 4, 2012
Little Sturgis is trying to cut back on the nudity.

Harassed? Guys may ask to see or take pictures of her ta-tas, but your girl can always say no, or just ignore them and that should be the end of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what has happened to the mc world here (Apr '13) 5 min Supporter 11
Apollo Baseball (Aug '17) 6 min Daddyball 4
Lynn Carter. 40 min Mueller 2
Paul Hayes 42 min Too funny 3
craig avery (Jul '12) 43 min Stoogeman 9
Tips on getting a divorce here? 1 hr Haha143 9
cheating at Glenmore 1 hr Meatloaf 5

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages