my life has drastically changed forev...

my life has drastically changed forever and i feel like its time i check out

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

sad

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 23, 2013
It just seems like its right. I never pictured myself dying any other way than by my own hands anyways.
why

United States

#2 May 24, 2013
What happened that is worth your life????
sad

Owensboro, KY

#3 May 24, 2013
Realizing I don't have one.
why

United States

#4 May 24, 2013
So make a life for yourself. Why let the world win? Its not worth it and honestly its selfish. Do you have anyone or anything you love?
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 24, 2013
Boo hoo do it already
sad

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 24, 2013
There's lots of people I love but I'm sure now that they will be better off without me.
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#7 May 24, 2013
Yes we will do it and stop Beatin around bush
sad

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 24, 2013
I feel like it would be selfish of me to keep dragging them through my life when I'm just a worthless piece of crap. I try and it gets me no where. I try and try and try and people still tell me nothing I do is good enough. No one wants to see the good in me so I've finally realized since that's the case then there isn't any. The only good thing I can do is delete myself from everyone. If I keep living then I'm even more of a burden.
blueeyes

New Salisbury, IN

#9 May 24, 2013
How old are you?
ohheckno

Owensboro, KY

#10 May 24, 2013
NO.

NO.NO.NO.

What the heck?

I saw some meme-it was actually from 4chan, but it was about if you're going to do it, to do it right, but first do...something. It was pretty good, from what I remember. I suck at this type of thing, but have a sincere desire to help, and care that there is someone out there'e hurting.

Here's a link to a blog that has it written out. The picture might be a little hard to read, so wanted to find something that'd be easier. It's kind of...aggressive, I guess. Rough language. But inspirational in a way that most stuff isn't-not all sappy and stuff. I'm rambling. Read.

http://www.oilandwool.com/2012/01/21/on-suici...
Just Me

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 24, 2013
ohheckno wrote:
NO.
NO.NO.NO.
What the heck?
I saw some meme-it was actually from 4chan, but it was about if you're going to do it, to do it right, but first do...something. It was pretty good, from what I remember. I suck at this type of thing, but have a sincere desire to help, and care that there is someone out there'e hurting.
Here's a link to a blog that has it written out. The picture might be a little hard to read, so wanted to find something that'd be easier. It's kind of...aggressive, I guess. Rough language. But inspirational in a way that most stuff isn't-not all sappy and stuff. I'm rambling. Read.
http://www.oilandwool.com/2012/01/21/on-suici...
Excellent link.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#12 May 24, 2013
What makes you feel worthless and not good enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley wilkins 2 min SMH 1
Michael woods up to old tricks again (Jul '14) 5 min Hitthatbitch with... 5
fatal car accident hwy 56 6 min Do it 362
Moped Driver involved with SUV at 4th / Locust ... 7 min J Ladd 38
Donnie Washington (Dec '12) 8 min TIF 21
Missing my babe 9 min Beautiful 1
Misty Moffett 28 min what is epc 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages