what about todd tolson,teresa chinn,a...

what about todd tolson,teresa chinn,and tina best wow 3some

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

laughingmyassoff

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2012
todd must be a pimp playiong all these women got these to wrapped running over top each other
gettobaby

Owensboro, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Todd is nothing but a crack smoking low life punk dont no these girls but to mess with him they have to be scum to better get checked messing with him he sleeps with everyone he tired to get with me there was no way i would let him rub my toe jam todd get a job stop spreading all these std around the big ole owensboro area
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
they most definitely got genital warts now. i know for a fact 1 of the people named has em.
gettobaby

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
wow i said they all nasty i dont no the girls but i do him he is nasty nothing but junkie who has warts??eww wee
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
1 of em for sure has em, n now im sure they all do.
gettobaby

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
do you no all of them??????
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
I know 2 of them, know of 1 of them. I'm not going to call out who I know has the warts.
Tina Best
#8 Nov 30, 2012
To being with me and todd are not together and havent been were only FRIENDS and thats it but he does not smoke crack and ive been clean for almost 4yrs ppl grow up and before posting something atleast no what your talking about if saying something about me feel free say to me not hard to find and sure not scared and no one has warts lmao todd and teresa love each other and have been together for yrs leave them alone and me so whoever put this dont no anything because for one i would never have a threesome and i sure wont share my man so no your FACTS!!!!!
well then

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Tina Best wrote:
To being with me and todd are not together and havent been were only FRIENDS and thats it but he does not smoke crack and ive been clean for almost 4yrs ppl grow up and before posting something atleast no what your talking about if saying something about me feel free say to me not hard to find and sure not scared and no one has warts lmao todd and teresa love each other and have been together for yrs leave them alone and me so whoever put this dont no anything because for one i would never have a threesome and i sure wont share my man so no your FACTS!!!!!
How do you know neither of them have warts unless you have inspected their genitals?
SEEN IT

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2014
well then wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know neither of them have warts unless you have inspected their genitals?
NEWSFLASH:::: I JUST CAUGHT TODD TOlSON BY SUPRISE DOWN AT BEN HAWES PARK SUCKING SOME GUYS ROD!!!! OMG!! IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!
Crazygurl

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2014
SEEN IT wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWSFLASH:::: I JUST CAUGHT TODD TOlSON BY SUPRISE DOWN AT BEN HAWES PARK SUCKING SOME GUYS ROD!!!! OMG!! IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!
Me too! I saw him there!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kara pregnant AGAIN 12 min My mom still span... 1
Jessica king 20 min Harris 2
sugar daddy (May '12) 31 min Ejnn 4
J renfro 33 min Duke 9
Audra Mayfield pregnant by 30 black guy 1 hr Haha 3
Shana worthrn. Again 1 hr Laurenc 1
Mudsharks at TTMA 1 hr NoStandards 30

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages