Serious bi women in the area

Serious bi women in the area

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ashley Eddy

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I'm looking for some female fun, maybe a 3some if your down, aside for the fact that I'm 8 months pregnant I'm not too bad looking, I know I have a big nose but I'm 5'9" 140 pounds, usually 120 but I got baby weight right now. blue eyes blonde hair DD's with a skinny waist look me up on facebook, Ashley Marie Eddy, if your legit and send me a message and a friend request. Please only do so if your serious and have some experience with women I'm not picky when it comes to weight as long as you have a pretty face and keep yourself clean
Bi-curious

Kirkland, IL

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Ashley Eddy wrote:
I'm looking for some female fun, maybe a 3some if your down, aside for the fact that I'm 8 months pregnant I'm not too bad looking, I know I have a big nose but I'm 5'9" 140 pounds, usually 120 but I got baby weight right now. blue eyes blonde hair DD's with a skinny waist look me up on facebook, Ashley Marie Eddy, if your legit and send me a message and a friend request. Please only do so if your serious kand have some experience with women I'm not picky when it comes to weight as long as you have a pretty face and keep yourself clean
U have a email babe
Janie

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Which Ashley Marie eddy are u on Facebook? There's three
Janie

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Never mind!! Found u.
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Janie wrote:
Which Ashley Marie eddy are u on Facebook? There's three
How old are you?
Ashley

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2012
22, and I prefer facebook to email because I can see what I'm getting into...
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Sounds like someone whos posing as this Ashley haha
Ashley

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2012
ok do I need to post a status on my facebook letting you know it's me, why would some one do something like that any way? I will change my status so every one knows it's really me. I won't do anythign explicit on there because my family is on facebook which is why I turned to topix for a hook up in the first place, and who are you any way?
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Ashley wrote:
ok do I need to post a status on my facebook letting you know it's me, why would some one do something like that any way? I will change my status so every one knows it's really me. I won't do anythign explicit on there because my family is on facebook which is why I turned to topix for a hook up in the first place, and who are you any way?
Just a random man. No fb so dont worry I wont see it haha
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 31, 2012
OH and people get on here all the time to start sh*t
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Email me I have a randon question to ask u. I may know u [email protected]
trollolol

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Gnomie wrote:
OH and people get on here all the time to start sh*t
hello Adam Clayton Millay!:)
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Thats me :)
my wish

Central City, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2012
It's really her she changed her status
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Haha dont care. Just curious to find out if she has the old English A on her chest or if she was with a old friend of mine.
trollolol

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Gnomie wrote:
Thats me :)
this Dario when we gonna hook up again Clayton?
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#18 Dec 31, 2012
I work tonight. We can do it on the kids beds.
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 31, 2012
Btw who is dario. Obviously made up but u could have picked a less outlandish name. Coulda went with something believable.
Ashley

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Yes I do have an A on my chest whose your freind?
Gnomie

Tucker, GA

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Not really wanting to put his name out there. Smo is what I call him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ever feel like someone has taken everything fro... 24 min Nick 7
Ex firing dope 27 min Nick 5
faking cancer-Jessica Smeathers 30 min Nick 2
Winners furniture 32 min Lmao 12
Wilson I hope your wife finds your affair funny 35 min Lord 16
How does one begin to forgive a cheating spouse 45 min Toothless 6
does anyone know Rita Hamilton (Jun '15) 1 hr Lupkjuu 9

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages