What is wrong with men these days treating a loyal & honest woman like crap ???

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lmao

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

R u they stupid or blind ??? If not that then tell me please

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Lmao wrote:
R u they stupid or blind ??? If not that then tell me please
really its women now days....or maybe its this town....but all I see women talk about being abused....and their the abusers ....give me a break
sad dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Find me a loyal and honest chick. I will walk on water.
Happy guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

sad dude wrote:
Find me a loyal and honest chick. I will walk on water.
dude I couldn't had said it better if I said it myself.
smh

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

This is the way it usually goes, the guy finds a girl who is willing to be honest faithful and do anything for him, and he's a douche to her. And if a guy finds a girl worth giving everything too she's usually a piece of crap. So, they get scorned and they treat the next sucker just as bad. Smh. Its a vicious cycle of d-baggery...

But if everyone would be honest with themselves and NOT use people cause "your afraid to be alone" or "unsure of your feelings" these things wouldn't happen so much.
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

I'm honest, faithful, as far as i can tell the ideal woman. I was used and cheated on. he does it to everyone tho so it hasn't messed with my self-esteem too much. In his case i blame the drugs. Do an exccesive amount of sober guys act this way as well?
Lmao

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

smh wrote:
This is the way it usually goes, the guy finds a girl who is willing to be honest faithful and do anything for him, and he's a douche to her. And if a guy finds a girl worth giving everything too she's usually a piece of crap. So, they get scorned and they treat the next sucker just as bad. Smh. Its a vicious cycle of d-baggery...
But if everyone would be honest with themselves and NOT use people cause "your afraid to be alone" or "unsure of your feelings" these things wouldn't happen so much.
I agree with this because I've been there & I am an honest faithful woman who was treated like sh**
NotASingleOne

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

The real honest and good women are very very far and few between. You may come across a good one, but all it takes is something better and she will stray. Many women are always looking for the next best thing. They get bored and can get distracted by a "friend" and one thig always leads to another. A lot of woman string guys along and may be seeing multiple guys at once and they always have their girlfriends back them up. A bunch of bs... And if they do stray on you they turn it around and blame it on you saying you isn't give them enough attention or you were too good to me... Blah blah blah. Heard it all.
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

You sound JUST like my ex!! lmao guess I've been through the whole 'friend' thing so i am in a catagory but that was with my puppy love, never since. Some ppl do grow up if only a few!!

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

NotASingleOne wrote:
The real honest and good women are very very far and few between. You may come across a good one, but all it takes is something better and she will stray. Many women are always looking for the next best thing. They get bored and can get distracted by a "friend" and one thig always leads to another. A lot of woman string guys along and may be seeing multiple guys at once and they always have their girlfriends back them up. A bunch of bs... And if they do stray on you they turn it around and blame it on you saying you isn't give them enough attention or you were too good to me... Blah blah blah. Heard it all.
IKR ....lol....and then they say I messed up....yeah you did.....and your in this category now....."you freak "
so funny

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

idk wrote:
I'm honest, faithful, as far as i can tell the ideal woman. I was used and cheated on. he does it to everyone tho so it hasn't messed with my self-esteem too much. In his case i blame the drugs. Do an exccesive amount of sober guys act this way as well?
Maybe you are just psychotic...maybe it is your issues, what is your definition of an ideal woman, faking pregnancies, you had to allow him to use you...how many times did you go running back to him? It is your fault just as much as his, and why do you care now if he really did those things to you, if he is so bad let it go and move on, wtf does it matter what people on topix think...I think there is more to your story than you claim, but you are probably just the poor, innocent victim right??
What

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

so funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are just psychotic...maybe it is your issues, what is your definition of an ideal woman, faking pregnancies, you had to allow him to use you...how many times did you go running back to him? It is your fault just as much as his, and why do you care now if he really did those things to you, if he is so bad let it go and move on, wtf does it matter what people on topix think...I think there is more to your story than you claim, but you are probably just the poor, innocent victim right??
What are you smoking? I think you need help for real. Maybe stay away from topix for a while or something. Faking pregnancies? WTF! Did I miss something or are you out of your ever-loving mind?
wow

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

so funny wrote:
<quoted text>
i think there is a WHOLE LOT MORE to your story!!!
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

i have a baby gurl, never faked a pregnancy ... Not who your thinkin of. and yes dumb ass only thing im guilty of is careing abt him.what is wrong with ppl these days. What more are you thinkin there is?? he Always ran back to me and i took him back. Next guy i pick is gonna be a lucky fella :) had u read my post u wld have saw that loyal careing, faithful supportive is what i call an ideal woman!!
where are they?

Gurley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Wish I could find a good woman for once
Equal

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Men and women are equally bad. I wish you men would stop putting down women. That's part of your problem right there!
Never Date

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

idk wrote:
i have a baby gurl, never faked a pregnancy ... Not who your thinkin of. and yes dumb ass only thing im guilty of is careing abt him.what is wrong with ppl these days. What more are you thinkin there is?? he Always ran back to me and i took him back. Next guy i pick is gonna be a lucky fella :) had u read my post u wld have saw that loyal careing, faithful supportive is what i call an ideal woman!!
I think that person should be banned from dating ever...ISSUES!
Lmao

Charlestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

[QUOTE who="where are they?"]Wish I could find a good woman for once[/QUOTE] I WISH I COULD FIND A GOOD MAN FOT ONCE, ONE WHO'LL TREAT ME LIKE THE GODDESS I AM !!!
where are they?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Lmao wrote:
[QUOTE who="where are they?"]Wish I could find a good woman for once"

I WISH I COULD FIND A GOOD MAN FOT ONCE, ONE WHO'LL TREAT ME LIKE THE GODDESS I AM !!!
It backfired when I tried that
Whatever

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

[QUOTE who="where are they?"]<quoted text>
It backfired when I tried that [/QUOTE]

Yeah ok. No guy in Owensboro, KY treats any woman like a Goddess except maybe their mommy. Men in this town treat women like property, void of a their own thoughts and feelings. Why do you think the women around here have rebelled like they have?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min scirocco 150,909
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min DrDaleNYC 881
social services 12 min no 10
Isaiah Brown 14 min wow 84
Ramada inn 41 min chris 8
brian stewart (Dec '11) 45 min leslie 40
Tiffany Staton or Meagan Griffin....XP 53 min Amber Williams 96
Collie Shot 3 times in Owensboro (Feb '14) 3 hr What Would Jesus Do 263
pharmacy bust on burlew 5 hr wondering 46
liying cheating wh#@es 19 hr yuck is right2 24

Search the Owensboro Forum:
•••
•••