debatable

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2014
Do you think ppl can change? I'm talking multiple lies about pretty much everything, cheating, abuse. Now that this person knows for certain that their marriage is falling apart; suddenly they supposedly want to keep it and do the right things. Idk if trust is possible anymore or if change is possible?
pole

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2014
I'd say not in that situation. It's gonna be better for a bit and then get worse like every single other time people have tried.
change

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2014
Only change that will happen is u stepping away from that relationship. It never last long...they will b back to their old ways as soon as they get comfortable with u and the situation again
change

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Once a cheater always a cheater...make take time...but they will do it again...then the lies will start flowing in...I cant help with the abuse..sorry
yes

Henderson, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2014
God can change any man

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2014
Yes, people can change.
People

Lithonia, GA

#9 Mar 1, 2014
Yes, people change in many ways. I was in a relationship for about 9 years and everything seemed fine til one day this person changed their mind about our relationship. It's like one day you are inlove and the next day it's oh I hate you see ya. People go through changes in life but Always Remember Things Will Get Better. God will make them Change if it is the Right Time for Them.
Ice ice baby

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2014
Yes people can change. It's part of the process of growing.
Just Me

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2014
Yes people can change. I have been making some changes lately.
debatable

United States

#12 Mar 11, 2014
I'm thinking the answer is no. They may change in areas; but the underlying issues that caused the problems are always there.
driver

United States

#13 Mar 12, 2014
People can change, but it takes hitting rock bottom to start changing. Usually by the time they change it's to late to save the relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best divorce attorney for a female 4 min Cassy 1
Here's my story part two 4 min Chance 2
Any ladies into cuckold 7 min Sicko 58
Owensboro catholic 21 min Tim 109
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 23 min Big and Bashful 947
Porshia shepherd 37 min Agreed 32
kim nesmith 40 min gross 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages