hesAfraud

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
His social security number once belonged to someone else ! An investigator discovered Obama took a deceased person born in 1890 social security number, Obama was born in 1961 ! Also there are only two hospitals in Hawaii , where he claims to be born on his fake birth certificate but neither hospital will claim him actually being born there..
So many red flags!!!! I can list everyone of them that I am fully aware of ! But still he is President and he's not Impeached and thrown out of office, that he was never entitled to in the first place bc he is NOT a natural born US American Citizen .
We are not idiots that's why we are a 1st world country so why do we sit by and not do anything about this! Voting him in just bc he's black is racist! This man is a Muslim and cares NOTHING about what America stands for! He isn't qualified and isn't helping but hurting our country! And the Media isn't incompetent either but they are choosing not to speak the truth out of pure maliciousness! Obama has already screwed on our 1st Amendment now he is trying to take our 2nd Amendment to leave us powerless , I know I'm not the only one against him and the over spending, giving foreign nations weaponry and money , while taking everything away from Americans.His careless and selfish bad judgement calls have gone on long enough! He is little by little stripping everything away from us with a big fat smile on his face!!!
garbage is gone

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
They don't care. And if they did, they wouldn't know because the media only tells them the good things about him.
Jesse

Cadiz, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
We need these great leaders, we need liberal leaders, we need only democrats, we need Jesse Jackson to tell us what is true, we need al Sharpton to represent us, we need a government program...
garbage is gone

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need these great leaders, we need liberal leaders, we need only democrats, we need Jesse Jackson to tell us what is true, we need al Sharpton to represent us, we need a government program...
It's good to know your 2 idles are a race baiter and an Obama flock member.
trembling in fear

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2013
What a bunch of sour grapes losers! Don't your conspiracy theories ever end? Get used to it asswipe, Obama has another 4 yearxs to serve, then get ready for president Hillary Clinton for another 8 years. Boy old GW Bush really was good for your rethug party wasn't he?
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!Oh btw, wtf grounds could he be impeached on?? You, my friend are ignorant, and have no idea how the government works. You don't impeach a president because you don't like him. Dayum is you stupid.
Come on ThunderChild

Columbiana, OH

#6 Mar 29, 2013
hesAfraud wrote:
His social security number once belonged to someone else ! An investigator discovered Obama took a deceased person born in 1890 social security number, Obama was born in 1961 ! Also there are only two hospitals in Hawaii , where he claims to be born on his fake birth certificate but neither hospital will claim him actually being born there..
So many red flags!!!! I can list everyone of them that I am fully aware of ! But still he is President and he's not Impeached and thrown out of office, that he was never entitled to in the first place bc he is NOT a natural born US American Citizen .
We are not idiots that's why we are a 1st world country so why do we sit by and not do anything about this! Voting him in just bc he's black is racist! This man is a Muslim and cares NOTHING about what America stands for! He isn't qualified and isn't helping but hurting our country! And the Media isn't incompetent either but they are choosing not to speak the truth out of pure maliciousness! Obama has already screwed on our 1st Amendment now he is trying to take our 2nd Amendment to leave us powerless , I know I'm not the only one against him and the over spending, giving foreign nations weaponry and money , while taking everything away from Americans.His careless and selfish bad judgement calls have gone on long enough! He is little by little stripping everything away from us with a big fat smile on his face!!!
Obama is the elected president and you are a cowardly troll.
Nuff said.
Bush Cheney

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 29, 2013
They didn't bother impeaching us...and we're war criminals!
You are an idiot

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 29, 2013
garbage is gone wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to know your 2 idles are a race baiter and an Obama flock member.
Your mind is well programmed by the right wing propaganda spin machine. Right down to the slogans! If you were more educated you'd know the difference between Idol and Idle. By the way, Jesse is mentally disabled troll. He posts the same thing on every day on half of these threads. He doesn't even have the mental capacity to talk politics, much like you.
duh

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2013
trembling in fear wrote:
What a bunch of sour grapes losers! Don't your conspiracy theories ever end? Get used to it asswipe, Obama has another 4 yearxs to serve, then get ready for president Hillary Clinton for another 8 years. Boy old GW Bush really was good for your rethug party wasn't he?
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!Oh btw, wtf grounds could he be impeached on?? You, my friend are ignorant, and have no idea how the government works. You don't impeach a president because you don't like him. Dayum is you stupid.
Obama is black. The White House is white. When he paints it black, impeach him, because peaches are red and yellow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy sims 15 min iknowher 3
Eliza Buck 22 min rick 11
What is my purpose 1 hr _Peach_ 4
emma (Jan '14) 1 hr Jwjw 21
Anyone know Information on New Apartments Going... 1 hr Renter 1
confederate statue needs to come down now! 2 hr mike 70
Abandoned School on 3rd and Elm? (Dec '11) 3 hr tebo 32

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages