Lori

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2013
How will it end ?? I can't handle waiting !
the joker

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Idk...but im an episode behind...and i can wait for the finale cuz theyll have everyone wondering and then we gotta wait til when? Oct? Freakn sucks waitin that long.
Lori

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Oh well only two episodes left so u better watch the one u missed! I am convinced the governors going to die!
Need

Dunmor, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2013
It won't END for a long time
Need

Dunmor, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Lori wrote:
Oh well only two episodes left so u better watch the one u missed! I am convinced the governors going to die!
Well of course the governor is going to die. Only question is how.
TWDfan

Princeton, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Yes, the bigger question is WHO will be the lucky one to kill the governor? I do hate to see which of our original characters will die tho, you know someone will :(
Need wrote:
<quoted text>Well of course the governor is going to die. Only question is how.
Peppy

Providence, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2013
I know it was soooo last season, but everytime i watch the walking dead, I'm still just glad that Shane is dead! He was HOT - don't get me wrong, but God I hated him!! But I do hate the governor more for sure!!!
Well well well

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2013
I can't wait till Sunday!
yep

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Well well well wrote:
I can't wait till Sunday!
Me either!
soooo

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2013
I don't think the Governor will die. He is a very important character in the comics. It's not like the show follows the comics perfectly, but I don't see it happening yet.
I've heard 27 people will die ? I hope Milton doesn't. I like his nerd swag. lol
Glen is getting on my nerves ... Although idk if I want him dead haha
Merle could die and I wouldn't shed a tear. Unless Daryl does. He's my man!
Whoa whoa whoa

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2013
soooo wrote:
I don't think the Governor will die. He is a very important character in the comics. It's not like the show follows the comics perfectly, but I don't see it happening yet.
I've heard 27 people will die ? I hope Milton doesn't. I like his nerd swag. lol
Glen is getting on my nerves ... Although idk if I want him dead haha
Merle could die and I wouldn't shed a tear. Unless Daryl does. He's my man!
I really like Merle... Not sure why but I really hope he lives for a while... They won't kill Daryl for a long time I don't think. Too many people love that guy. I also like Milton. I wish he would join Ricks group. I wouldn't be sad if Andrea died but I see her as pretty important... But never know what the governor is going to do to her in that torture chair! I also wouldn't be sad is Glen died. He's annoying. I love Rick I just wish he'd get his crap together. If a huge fight breaks out Hershel won't make it I don't think. I bet Milton saves Andrea from the torture chair!!! That'll piss off the governor and get him killed next episode. We shall see
23

White Plains, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Milton is going to kill the governor to save Andrea. Also the group will move to DC and settle in a colony.
actually
#13 Mar 23, 2013
im so excited i hope some real action happens this next episode! i hate the gov and i hope he gets his other eye cut out lol
Typo

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 23, 2013
23 wrote:
Milton is going to kill the governor to save Andrea. Also the group will move to DC and settle in a colony.
i hope you're right
spring

United States

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Best show can't intell sunday.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 24, 2013
I wanna see Rick slow jack while pinching his n!pples. Maybe a little a $$ play even?
Gist

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 24, 2013
THUNDER CLAM wrote:
I wanna see Rick slow jack while pinching his n!pples. Maybe a little a $$ play even?
Oh my....
Loving

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 24, 2013
I love this show!
soooo

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 24, 2013
I cried like b!tch when Daryl found Meryl. Damnit lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy sims 15 min iknowher 3
Eliza Buck 22 min rick 11
What is my purpose 1 hr _Peach_ 4
emma (Jan '14) 1 hr Jwjw 21
Anyone know Information on New Apartments Going... 1 hr Renter 1
confederate statue needs to come down now! 2 hr mike 70
Abandoned School on 3rd and Elm? (Dec '11) 3 hr tebo 32

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages