First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smh

Henderson, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2013
What kind of mom leaves her kids home to go out drinking when she only sees her kids every other weekend???
guy

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Happens quite often pretty sad they look for love in a new man instead of the love and affection of there child
oh my

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Yes this is sad. Its also sad when a man is supposed to c his kids every other weekend & either doesn't get them or leaves them with his parents. No excuse for it AT ALL. If u don't want ur kids give them to someone who DOES!
yes

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2013
happens all the time. then put kid in middle of drama using them to get info about the other parent. its child abuse.
yes

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2013
name some
yawn

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Men do it all the time and no one bats an eye.
mom

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Or never has anything to do with their child and let's someone else raise it until they are pi$$ed then try to use the kid as a weapon to get their way. Never hugs kisses or plays.
Wow

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2013
guy wrote:
Happens quite often pretty sad they look for love in a new man instead of the love and affection of there child
What about a man that walks away from his own children starts a family with another woman and has nothing to do with his own children from 1st marriage!!!!!! It's not all women!
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2013
What about some moms who decide to use their children as a weapon against they father? Or even Keeps the kids away from the father and makes it all about money? hate stupid ignorant people who do that. WAKE UP.. it's not all about you and what you want or need. It doesn't hurt you or affect you. Your Hurting your kids and need to stop being such selfish people!
guy

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Its a sad thing in general a child is not a pawn in a game of chess. But when a parent is absent due to drugs or mental illness it is best to protect your child from seeing the mother/father from that.i think it takes some serious issues to walk out of a childs life
friend

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2013
I know a girl who goes out every night and leaves her child with her mother. Never has anything to do with her. Her parents do it all and she talks to them like they are dogs and when they threaten to kick her out she threatens to take the child.
Jesse

Cadiz, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
We need these bad moms, we need fat ones, we need them to do bad things with us, we need a bad hottie to lick our sweat, we need a bad ho that does the Greek, we need a government program...
whatever

Henderson, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2013
What we need is for these slutty girls to keep their legs together or at least get on the pill. Quit ruining the lives of these kids just so they can have a good time whoring around. Most of these kids are just a money ticket for most of these moms anyway- government assistance and or child support- just so they can spend whatever money they have on cigs and beer. Sad part is most of the moms on assistance don't even see their kids or if they do its only every other weekend.
brando24

Florence, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2013
whatever wrote:
What we need is for these slutty girls to keep their legs together or at least get on the pill. Quit ruining the lives of these kids just so they can have a good time whoring around. Most of these kids are just a money ticket for most of these moms anyway- government assistance and or child support- just so they can spend whatever money they have on cigs and beer. Sad part is most of the moms on assistance don't even see their kids or if they do its only every other weekend.
I know one that uses her kids to have money for herself.
honey boooboo

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2013
guy wrote:
Its a sad thing in general a child is not a pawn in a game of chess. But when a parent is absent due to drugs or mental illness it is best to protect your child from seeing the mother/father from that.i think it takes some serious issues to walk out of a childs life
Guys quote sure makes sense! My kids father been gone for years. He tells everyone all over town I will not let him see his kids! I let the kids(teens) chose to see him, never told them they couldnt! His actions to them spoke louder than words! Never being around, never calling or a simple text. When he rarely got them he was gone all weekend or the girlfriend was put first before them! You have to think about your kids first guys! U can see your girlfriends 24/7 but if your kids come twice a month make them the priority! He on drugs now and mental illness now from I suppose drugs, so now that I look back it was probably wise they did make the choice they did. Im not a perfect single mom but I have been here for them 24/7. So wake up fathers before it too late like mine!
brando24

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2013
honey boooboo wrote:
<quoted text>Guys quote sure makes sense! My kids father been gone for years. He tells everyone all over town I will not let him see his kids! I let the kids(teens) chose to see him, never told them they couldnt! His actions to them spoke louder than words! Never being around, never calling or a simple text. When he rarely got them he was gone all weekend or the girlfriend was put first before them! You have to think about your kids first guys! U can see your girlfriends 24/7 but if your kids come twice a month make them the priority! He on drugs now and mental illness now from I suppose drugs, so now that I look back it was probably wise they did make the choice they did. Im not a perfect single mom but I have been here for them 24/7. So wake up fathers before it too late like mine!
He's lucky. I've had my kids their whole life until a week befor Xmas and she manipulated a situation to get the kids away from me. The judge said I can have them as much as I want but she still keeps them away from me.
help

Calvert City, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2013
How hard is it for grandparents to get custody?
Jeff

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2013
I know one big one, i used to date her. goes by name of TT
Mari

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2013
help wrote:
How hard is it for grandparents to get custody?
Good luck with even getting any sort of grandparents rights.. Judge Payne (jones) worked miracles for us. Find a good family law attorney to guide you. Best of luck to you. Maybe you can start with guardianship, after all then you can take the child to the doctor etc . This worked for my brothers family.
help

Calvert City, KY

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Mari wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with even getting any sort of grandparents rights.. Judge Payne (jones) worked miracles for us. Find a good family law attorney to guide you. Best of luck to you. Maybe you can start with guardianship, after all then you can take the child to the doctor etc . This worked for my brothers family.
Any suggestions on an attorney ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie mudd-oborski (Jan '16) 4 min Deceived 9
Melissa Sigman 5 min Michael 17
The real truth 10 min billhill 4
Danielle Mills 10 min Anonymous 3
century aluminum sebree plant (Mar '15) 11 min Curious 27
miss daviess county 14 min Teacher 11
Say I if you're smoking that btch name crystal 17 min Whuuuuuuuuut 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance