whats this new drug molly??

whats this new drug molly??

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Just curious about what's in it?? Never heard of it before until the Miley Cyrus song
bluuuhhh

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2013
R u serious molly is not new thats like saying whats this new drug meth but molly is mdma in its purest form basically ecstacy except nothing is added to it but foreal if u listen to miley cyruus then I can c y u dont no wat molly is and u should probably steer clear of drugs cuz bad things happen to those new to the game!

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2013
I don't want to try it. I just have never heard of it before. But as always there is a topix assh*** out there ;) thx
huh

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah I googled it too. Was like what the hell is Molly,it can be so pure that its plant fertilizer but then again it can be mixed with a number of things! Guess its the next big thing for people who just want to be "happy".
andrea

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Molly is the purest form of ex. Crazy side effects. They just did a story about it on E last night called designer drugs with Laura ling.
Hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Lol it's not new

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassondra Hendrix 4 min Seriously 6
Jamie Payne donít be scared 15 min Jamie 10
daramick 25 min Al Gork 16
Parker Johnson 34 min Youknowwhothisis1234 1
Hagans chainsaw theft 40 min Concerned customer 5
Website for nude pics 48 min why 2
Brandi mullen 54 min Guy 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance