First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gary

Owensboro, KY

#27 Oct 15, 2012
Mossy99 wrote:
I'm just interested in finding her to lay down some vocals on a bluegrass track. If you figure it out, let me know
Well her attitude sux, and I've heard much better singers. She's about as beautiful as my garbage, but good luck

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 Oct 15, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Well her attitude sux, and I've heard much better singers. She's about as beautiful as my garbage, but good luck
We talking about the same girl? Think I saw her sing in Rosine too

Level 1

Location hidden

#29 Oct 15, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about her attitude, how does it suck? I need to know these things lol
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#30 Oct 15, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it wasn't because of your attitude? Have no clue who you or the girl is but if you talked that way about anyone in front of me, my attitude might suck torwards you too. Just sayin
dixie chic

Sarasota, FL

#31 Oct 16, 2012
Mossy99 wrote:
I'm just interested in finding her to lay down some vocals on a bluegrass track. If you figure it out, let me know
Are you talking about the chic that sang that Stevie nicks song Landslide last Friday night?

Level 1

Location hidden

#32 Oct 16, 2012
dixie chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the chic that sang that Stevie nicks song Landslide last Friday night?
No, she sang here for the party one time and something by Miranda Lamber I think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aleris 6 min chuck 3
Michelle hawkins 10 min why ya fools so w... 2
Samantha green 10 min Michelle 3
100.5 DJs 24 min Twenty 4
Mason Adams 32 min Felicia 9
Requirements to be a police officer? 35 min cop blocker 6
DeZsauna Board (Sep '11) 37 min The 9

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance