Lost

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
What happens to the romance after years of marriage? How do u get the butterflies back??
nihsifwarC

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Find a new lover "/
who knows

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Just do things to keep it interesting. Always compliment your partner and let them know what they do for you matters. Try new things sexually with each other as well. Don't listen to idiots who tell you to cheat. Relationships take a lot of commitment and hard work.
lol

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 18, 2013
In your butt
Amy

Madisonville, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Lost wrote:
What happens to the romance after years of marriage? How do u get the butterflies back??
how long have you been with her ? Sometimes it doesn't ever come back , just a part of the past .
Hartford ky lady

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Your butterflies are actually dopamine and endorphins in your brain. That is temporary, but what replaces it is the long term love u should experience . I think reason people cheat is the happy and exciting feeling that happens, u just want it over and over. Drugs and other stimulants including food has the same response to ur brain. Survival instinct.
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2013
We need some romance, we need a fat woman to remover her pants, we need Kim K to give us a chance, we need a hottie to show us her implants, we need a ho to give us more than a glance, we need a government program...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Democrat for Mitch 4,756
Dominatrix looking for submissive male 22 min Nickdick 35
Hairy girls need love too 26 min Nickdick 16
looking for discrete romance 28 min Nickdick 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Nutz 153,367
Alcoa Drug Testing 2 hr in the know 3
Need Men to Tell Me the Tryth 2 hr curious j 2
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••