chip hester

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the dude

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 24, 2011
 
Anyone know
???

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 24, 2011
 
the dude wrote:
Anyone know
what u wanna know?
FYI

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 24, 2011
 
If its the same Chip Hester I knew, he was a pretty cool dude. Haven't seen him since high school when we guarded a bunch of stuff at a carnival all night for some $$.
You Know Who

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 26, 2011
 
Low life POS that cheats on everyone he's with...that Chip Hester?
you know

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 27, 2011
 
Really omg
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 12, 2011
 
Chip Hester is my cousin.
cuz

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 13, 2011
 
Yep My cousin too
You Know Who

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 14, 2011
 
Really? You're quite aware of the fact he can't keep it in his pants then. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy. He just needs to learn how to respect women and, ahem, his WIFE.
tellin truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 15, 2011
 
You Know Who wrote:
Really? You're quite aware of the fact he can't keep it in his pants then. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy. He just needs to learn how to respect women and, ahem, his WIFE.
Amen!!!
His sister

Kapolei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 15, 2011
 
Hmmm, sounds like some of you know him pretty well.
chip hester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 9, 2011
 
Sounds like a bunch of ppl with nothing better to do than sit and talk about other ppl. Get a life and worry about yourselves haters
Anonymous

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 22, 2011
 
You Know Who wrote:
Really? You're quite aware of the fact he can't keep it in his pants then. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy. He just needs to learn how to respect women and, ahem, his WIFE.
Well if it's the same one I've known for years his WIFE is a cheat to so please don't feel sorry for her. They are made for each other!!
Chip Hester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 23, 2011
 
I love how ppl hide behind screen names and talk crap about other ppl instead of just minding their own business.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 26, 2011
 
Well when u spread your business around like u do then u deserve to have people talk about u. It doesn't matter if they hide behind screen names or not
BunEeeee

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 26, 2011
 
I would do anything for the guy..... Good Man....
His cousin

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 26, 2011
 
It's pretty sad that 20-30 year olds talk trash about people. I guess they need to refine the definition of "adult." Doesn't matter what he did or did not do. It's his business, and just because whatever it is happens to be out in the open gives you NO right to bash him, or anyone else for that matter. You're adults, start acting like it.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 26, 2011
 
His cousin wrote:
It's pretty sad that 20-30 year olds talk trash about people. I guess they need to refine the definition of "adult." Doesn't matter what he did or did not do. It's his business, and just because whatever it is happens to be out in the open gives you NO right to bash him, or anyone else for that matter. You're adults, start acting like it.
When he screws u over then let's see if u feel the same way cuz believe me he will as soon as he is able. He's a pos & always has been & always will b. This is a sight where people can express their opinions no matter who it is & as I said if he spreads his business around like he does then he deserves everything he gets & will continue to get as long as he continues to do the things he does.
Chip Hester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 27, 2011
 
His cousin wrote:
It's pretty sad that 20-30 year olds talk trash about people. I guess they need to refine the definition of "adult." Doesn't matter what he did or did not do. It's his business, and just because whatever it is happens to be out in the open gives you NO right to bash him, or anyone else for that matter. You're adults, start acting like it.
Thank you for knowing, and pointing out the difference between adults and big ass gossip kids.
Chip Hester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 27, 2011
 
BunEeeee wrote:
I would do anything for the guy..... Good Man....
Thank you!!
Chip Hester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 27, 2011
 
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>When he screws u over then let's see if u feel the same way cuz believe me he will as soon as he is able. He's a pos & always has been & always will b. This is a sight where people can express their opinions no matter who it is & as I said if he spreads his business around like he does then he deserves everything he gets & will continue to get as long as he continues to do the things he does.
I have obviously done something to hurt you and for that I'm sorry....Unless you deserved it! And you are wrong about ANOTHER thing...This is not a site to gossip ur girly feelings on, It's a site to discuss community happenings and bad weather and such. To call someone a pos and to say they've always been and always will be...well that's just rude and I hope you are as perfect as you think you are so someone don't feel the need to bash you on here as you are doing me. That's all i have to say and won't be back on this site cause of ppl like you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Justice Dale 138,599
Friends maybe more 5 min Interested 7
Tommy Crabtree 5 min jane 12
Want out of the House 12 min lol 2
Ok ladies give it to us straight 16 min Roc 200
Donna Sue Nugent 20 min Mistress 1
My Shih tzu is in heat...any males available to... (Apr '13) 21 min Yuma 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••