In need of money
Help

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Soon to be a single mother, in desperate need of money. I babysit, Housekeep, & whatever else you would need me to do. DESPERATE.
Gentleman

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Help wrote:
Soon to be a single mother, in desperate need of money. I babysit, Housekeep, & whatever else you would need me to do. DESPERATE.
hi, how big are your feet???
Advice

Tucker, GA

#3 Oct 14, 2013
You can get welfare if you qualify for it. How much money a month do you need? I'm getting tired of cleaning my house. What's the going rate to clean a house?
Soontobemommy

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Advice wrote:
You can get welfare if you qualify for it. How much money a month do you need? I'm getting tired of cleaning my house. What's the going rate to clean a house?
I Would Clean An Entire House For 30 $ "
& I need atleast 700 a month, but with all the small things im going to try and start doing on the side I should get there
SoonToBeMommy

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2013
Email Me AT [email protected] If Interested In Any Services Such As Babysitting Or Cleaning.
Anon

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Email me a pic?
haha

Benton, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Anon wrote:
Email me a pic?
Lol
You Know Who It Is

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
Email me a pic?
Your Ridiculous. "ANON" -____-
Smh. Lmfao
Tara Dant

Toledo, OH

#9 Oct 17, 2013
Help wrote:
Attention Topix Moderators:

This thread is slandering me and causing problems for me and my family, per the terms and conditions of this website this type of thread is not allowed please remove this, thank you. If the thread doesn't get removed soon I'm blowing up EVERY thread and the mods will have a bigger mess than this and will have to delete them all!!!!!!!!!!
ilovejesus

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
I pray you find help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Bratcher 5 min Cuteguy 3
fbuddy 16 min Lol 4
Panhandlers by the Cadillac 17 min Jake Tapper 4
Kesha Teasley 18 min Trashazz 11
I regret leaving my spouse 22 min Silly peeps 11
Christopher Hill trash 1 hr Less worried 66
Ab/Dl (Aug '14) 1 hr hey 9

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance