Well

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
Tell me something. If someone accused you of doing something you didn't do. Would you save information to back yourself up incase it happened again?
If you didn't do it then I am not sure what info you would have, but that depends on you. Some people would just walk away and ignore it and others would feel the need to prove it. Just depends on the circumstance I guess.
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2013
I had an ex put his hands on me and stalked me for a bit. I still have all the evidence. I could have and probably should have filed charges but I didn't want to deal with the courts. I broke up with him without looking back. I hold onto all my evidence just in case he starts the creeping again
Well

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Yep wrote:
I had an ex put his hands on me and stalked me for a bit. I still have all the evidence. I could have and probably should have filed charges but I didn't want to deal with the courts. I broke up with him without looking back. I hold onto all my evidence just in case he starts the creeping again
What was it he did to you and why didn't you file charges when it took place?Always hold onto any evidence would most likely be a very wise decision .
smh

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Curious wrote:
Tell me something. If someone accused you of doing something you didn't do. Would you save information to back yourself up incase it happened again?
Yes
my two cents

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Yep wrote:
he probably just loves you too much
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2013
I doubt that. He may have lusted over me but that wasn't love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omico 'Will Mount Me' (May '15) 15 min awful 7
mixed girl Adrianna at showmes 19 min FwithMe 30
5-0 detectives 27 min hmmm 16
Josh and Alissa Clark 31 min Help 6
Kristie Chappell 1 hr Next 8
Jeffrey Hodges 1 hr Pissed parent 11
Adriana Lanae Darnell the Show-Me's prostitute! 1 hr Summer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages