would u date a girl who dont like giv...

would u date a girl who dont like giving head

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
currrrious

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Ok guys let me know ur oppinions
huh

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 21, 2013
I'm a girl and I think all girls should give head.
currrrious

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Awsome and how old r u if I may ask
Girl

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 21, 2013
If the girl wants to more power to her but if she doesn't that's her decision some girls were actually raised with the belief that's not what there knees are made for and if there man decides that's just fine well more power to her because she didn't have to blow him to keep him
currrrious

United States

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Ha ha u dont ur,out
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2013
We need these wpomen that give head, we need a fat woman to bake us some bread, we need Kim K in our bed, we need a hottie in lace that is red, we need a ho that likes to call eating a tube steak being well fed, we need a government program...
huh?

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 21, 2013
How would that even be a question before u r even dating? Oh that's right u r probably from Owensboro and it has turned into a landfill of pieces of 5hit!!
currrrious

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2013
No I have been dating her dick lick of u dont want to answer the question Then dont post Morón
Girl

Tucker, GA

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Been married ten years he's still here never cheated
hey

Madisonville, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2013
If girl doesn't want to give head that's ok if she can't handle it but if she can or does like to give head is great because it is alot of enjoyment and pleasure in receiving it especially if girl can swallow the load it feels great going down her throat hearing her swallow it seeing her eyes as she enjoys taking it all and when she can keep sucking keeping it hard it feels good for the.Guy and girl because she will get hell of pounding in return
Give it up

Centertown, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need these wpomen that give head, we need a fat woman to bake us some bread, we need Kim K in our bed, we need a hottie in lace that is red, we need a ho that likes to call eating a tube steak being well fed, we need a government program...
You need a new joke...

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Apr 22, 2013
If you just started dating or your a cheater then I wouldn't do that. Never know where its been could be nasty.
Curious

Tucker, GA

#16 Apr 22, 2013
I personally think girls should give head, it's empowering and gives sex a rest so it doesn't get overrated. And no one ever said you have to be on your knees to give head.
Insane

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Apr 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
I personally think girls should give head, it's empowering and gives sex a rest so it doesn't get overrated. And no one ever said you have to be on your knees to give head.
I'll say this my woman goes through spirts of giving head and went she does I feel so good physically and mentally. And it makes me want to do things for her, say sweet things about her, give her attention, and that's just the start. But when she doesn't it makes me sad and confused. Lady's give your man some special loving it's intoxicating and it makes the confidence in your love grow.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#18 Apr 22, 2013
I bet if she gets drunk you'll get some good head.
Heck yeah

United States

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Yes. Sex is low on the list for me. Top things to look for
Is she mentally stable? Does she have baggage? Does she make at least 35k a year? Does she have a college degree? Can she get along with others? Does she have good morals?
These are more important to me than sex.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Heck yeah wrote:
Is she mentally stable? Does she have baggage? Does she make at least 35k a year? Does she have a college degree? Can she get along with others? Does she have good morals?

Dang, remember we live in Owensboro. Some have a college degree and make a little less than that. I would atleast say as long as she can support her self.
Insane

United States

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Heck yeah wrote:
So the person is not what you are looking for. Just someone who fits a criteria. Yeah that equals love. You description of a woman is a recipe for divorce. A woman who fits your wants does exist the problem is she's as boring as you. To boring judgemential passion less people will get old to each other fast.
Heck yeah

Owensboro, KY

#22 Apr 22, 2013
Insane wrote:
<quoted text>So the person is not what you are looking for. Just someone who fits a criteria. Yeah that equals love. You description of a woman is a recipe for divorce. A woman who fits your wants does exist the problem is she's as boring as you. To boring judgemential passion less people will get old to each other fast.
Sex gets old. You'll find out one day.
Insane

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Apr 22, 2013
Heck yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex gets old. You'll find out one day.
I'm sorry for you. No matter what age I wouldn't feel that way. Sex isn't the only thing but it is a big part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Robertson 5 min Yep 4
God is great 7 min Xadafi 9
did half pint get mad 16 min Boohoo 7
Steve Helm 25 min great white 6
Ronnie "Rags" Crowe 30 min Amber Crowe 5
Amber watts and her time out of jail (Sep '16) 43 min Momma 10
Green River Boys Camp and Any Camp in Kentucky 46 min Ya momma 13

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance