First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
They got a whole new group of girls now! Who they be?! I only recognize a couple. Looks like they be steppin up!! No more stanks
ehh

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
looks like the same crowd to me
Jesse

Cadiz, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
We need these hot gals, we need em fat, we need Kim K to show something, we need a hottie to show it, we need a ho to make a show, ew need a government program...
PLEASE

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need these hot gals, we need em fat, we need Kim K to show something, we need a hottie to show it, we need a ho to make a show, ew need a government program...
someone shoot this guy in the face or run he/she over with a car.
none of the above

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
They're still nasty looking. New, but still nasty.
Sweet Brown

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
PLEASE wrote:
<quoted text>
someone shoot this guy in the face or run he/she over with a car.
Aint nobody got time for dat!
Show Mes Girl

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
I'm thinking that those of you that are bitching and complaing are either girls that got fired or girls that are jealous because you're not as pretty as us.(;
OR you're just some disgruntled pervert that's mad because you had no luck getting one of our numbers or maybe you just realized you have no chance in hell with us.
Either way nothing any of you will phase us!
Show Mes Girl

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
** Either way nothing any of you say/type will phase us!
BWW

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2013
BBW has better looking chicks there anyways... Lol
Sadday

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
This is stupid....if u dont like to look at trashy skanky girls, then dont go to show mes! If u wanna get a chick with at least two kids, and no daddy around, and food stamps, then u will b right at home at show mes!!!! BBW....yal got skanks too. Every place does
BWW

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Yeah but they r way better looking... ;-)
Haha

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Show Mes Girl wrote:
I'm thinking that those of you that are bitching and complaing are either girls that got fired or girls that are jealous because you're not as pretty as us.(;
OR you're just some disgruntled pervert that's mad because you had no luck getting one of our numbers or maybe you just realized you have no chance in hell with us.
Love it!
Haha

Duluth, GA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Sadday wrote:
This is stupid....if u dont like to look at trashy skanky girls, then dont go to show mes! If u wanna get a chick with at least two kids, and no daddy around, and food stamps, then u will b right at home at show mes!!!! BBW....yal got skanks too. Every place does
Agreed! That's Owensboro girls for you! Some aren't so bad, but seems like everywhere has at least two if not more!
Haha

Duluth, GA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
BWW wrote:
Yeah but they r way better looking... ;-)
And no bww girl, y'all aren't better looking! Y'all have some trash too that needs to be taken out!
Todd

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Why would they be jealous of girls who have no respect for themselves? Showing your cameltoes off and boobs off is disgusting. Who would be jealous I love classy women not trashy women.
Show Mes Girl wrote:
BWW

Owensboro, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>Why would they be jealous of girls who have no respect for themselves? Showing your cameltoes off and boobs off is disgusting. Who would be jealous I love classy women not trashy women.
Yes Todd, they are trash!!! But if they wanted to be perceived as classy, like "she" is wanting us the believe.... "She" show mes girl wouldn't have even thought about applying for that job. They r MAYBE one step up from PAN HEADS FRED. Girls. Not to mention how many of them have slept with the managers just to get to work nights, and get time off. Lol
very sad

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Sadday wrote:
Whoa partner! I do believe I know most of those girls and yes, a few have children, they're good mothers too, and the ones I know don't get food stamps. But it makes them trash because maybe the father of their child isn't around? Sorry, but that makes you trash to even bring up their children. All of you can go somewhere if you think the women are trash and the place is horrible. Go ahead and go to bdubs.
BWW

Duluth, GA

#19 Feb 15, 2013
very sad wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa partner! I do believe I know most of those girls and yes, a few have children, they're good mothers too, and the ones I know don't get food stamps. But it makes them trash because maybe the father of their child isn't around? Sorry, but that makes you trash to even bring up their children. All of you can go somewhere if you think the women are trash and the place is horrible. Go ahead and go to bdubs.
We do bone head. The dumb asses had the choice to open or close their legs didn't they, or use protection!!! So now I pronounce them as TRASH! Lol
very sad

United States

#20 Feb 15, 2013
BWW wrote:
<quoted text>We do bone head. The dumb asses had the choice to open or close their legs didn't they, or use protection!!! So now I pronounce them as TRASH! Lol
So no one girl at any other Resturant has a child out of wedlock and the father isn't around, or barely? You're ignorant.
BWW

Duluth, GA

#21 Feb 15, 2013
very sad wrote:
<quoted text>So no one girl at any other Resturant has a child out of wedlock and the father isn't around, or barely? You're ignorant.
Lets see... The only thing show mes does is promote trash... The food SUCKS, and the chicks where reveling clothes... Except for pan heads... Where is this a factor??? Only those two placed! U tell me... Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bootycall Probz 1 hr Mr Clean 15
topix is now monitor by OPD. slander is illegal. 2 hr hmmm 21
Reggie Ragland 2 hr Interesting 16
The birds are singing 2 hr Wonder 4
Where is Doug Masterson 2 hr really bro 16
Jack Guy (Jan '12) 2 hr Belladonna 6
brittany sutton ttma 3 hr Blimpy 30
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE