Next Last
i love me

United States

#23 Aug 9, 2011
Well said taxer!!!!
taxer

United States

#24 Aug 9, 2011
My comment was for more!! Lol More condoms!!!
NoFool

Owensboro, KY

#25 Jan 18, 2013
Just another punk ass monkey that likes making babies but doesn't support them. Pure breed monkey that had better start watching his back. Date your own race monkey.
What up

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jan 18, 2013
I know he has two babies by two different ho's but does anyone know if he has more then two babies. Does anyone know where he lives or where he works? Does the bony little prick only date white girls or does he dislike his own color?
Jealousy is a b

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 18, 2013
You two dummies need a reality check. Maybe your just mad bc he took your white girls and now they don't wanna mess with anymore. The white girls know us blacks don't believe in incest. Two dumb bitches
TheBombBaby ba

Madisonville, KY

#28 Jan 19, 2013
Not sure how many babies he has but he aint sure how many babies he has. 2 different GF's of mine hooked up with him and he gave em both a bad STD. He been with a lot of girls and don't never wear a condom, He just a player.
Game Girl

Madisonville, KY

#29 Jan 19, 2013
U right, he give me a std then claim it wasn't him but it was because he the only one i be with at the time but he a player an always playing with white bitches. Ain't nothin great about Ryan, he just another punk ass bitch alway playin girls. He dont even support his babies
Obvi

Tucker, GA

#30 Jan 19, 2013
Eww what std was it?
AllThat

United States

#31 Jan 21, 2013
Ryan ain't got 2 kids he got 4 but aint none of noones business. He like most brothers he like hitting it and then movin on to sumthing new. His problem is that he aint clean and he dont care who he give shit to.
Obvi

Tucker, GA

#32 Jan 21, 2013
Sick F_€k!
Lol

Centertown, KY

#33 Jan 21, 2013
TheBombBaby ba wrote:
Not sure how many babies he has but he aint sure how many babies he has. 2 different GF's of mine hooked up with him and he gave em both a bad STD. He been with a lot of girls and don't never wear a condom, He just a player.
you mean there's a good STD?
junk

United States

#34 Jan 22, 2013
He kool an all but he aint got no respect for himself or anyone else cause he spreads dieses and claim it wasnt him when it was. He just a player who dont even take care of his own kids and he a snitch. He dont even like his own kind always messen with fatass skanky white bitches
bethere

Tucker, GA

#35 Jan 23, 2013
Ryan is a snitch. he sale anybody out to save his own azz. he snitched before he will snitch again but eventually he get caught dealing in stealing. he aint no man. he just a skinny baby makin bitch who dont care bouts no one but himself
just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#36 Feb 16, 2013
he snitched on max hanley didnt he? pretty sure hes on max's papers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owensboro hospital emergency room 2 min Mary 17
Ever feel like someone has taken everything fro... 1 hr Nick 7
Ex firing dope 1 hr Nick 5
faking cancer-Jessica Smeathers 1 hr Nick 2
Winners furniture 1 hr Lmao 12
Wilson I hope your wife finds your affair funny 1 hr Lord 16
How does one begin to forgive a cheating spouse 1 hr Toothless 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance