First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TheDragon

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Is this place any good? From the looks of their Facebook page this guy is dumb as his name.
That guy

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 19, 2013
It is not a real gym. Just a bunch of want a bes wrestling and being gangster.
Neutral

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 19, 2013
I can't speak for Roc's but if you're interested in mma, my child goes to Nice Guys Submission & we really like it there. The guys that train there are very nice & there are several that have won fights on many levels. I don't know too much about it because I only see the guys as they are coming in after the kids' classes but I recommend them.
is what it is

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 20, 2013
He is literally dumb as a rock. Thats how he got his name.
dragonz

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Front for selling stolen things. I believe it. He's always selling motorcycles and 4 wheelers with no registration cheap.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2013
Roc's Ko is awesome!! I'm not sure about other gyms but at this gym he actually pays attention to each individual fighter helping them progress and learn.
joke

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2013
BoozieB wrote:
Roc's Ko is awesome!! I'm not sure about other gyms but at this gym he actually pays attention to each individual fighter helping them progress and learn.
yea if you are female he will pay a lot of attention to you!! One on one after hours if his chic isn't trying to harass him
nice guy

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2013
How much does he charge? Been thinking about trying it out. Im not one to bash anyones gym! Gotta try it out tho and see what the hype is about this place.
trashy

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2013
nice guy wrote:
How much does he charge? Been thinking about trying it out. Im not one to bash anyones gym! Gotta try it out tho and see what the hype is about this place.
ha ha, if u just talk shit and say you will pay later, it's FREE! Hes about the worse "business" man you will ever meet!!! Not sure how he even pays the bills
business

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 12, 2013
It is a front. He's selling stolen property out of there. No body pays any fees. And he sleeps with half the stupid groupie girls. And goes home to his old lady every night. He is a loser. Go to tough guy.
nice guy

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Ill judge for myself. He can do what he wants. I just wanna pound faces in when it comes time
jokes on u

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 13, 2013
joke wrote:
<quoted text>yea if you are female he will pay a lot of attention to you!! One on one after hours if his chic isn't trying to harass him
lmao sounds like u got played. Srry about ur luck. But y u mad at him? Sounds to me like u played urself! Dnt b bitter baby just move on.
jokes on u

Dallas, TX

#14 Jul 13, 2013
I cant help but note the obvious... the people that have anything bad to say about this guy sound suspiciously like pissed off ex-girlfriends. Wtf ladies... really?!?
jokes on u

Dallas, TX

#15 Jul 13, 2013
business wrote:
It is a front. He's selling stolen property out of there. No body pays any fees. And he sleeps with half the stupid groupie girls. And goes home to his old lady every night. He is a loser. Go to tough guy.
really? He goes home to his old lady every night??? Hes got groupies??? Wow dude... he sounds pretty awesome to me! Id let him train me any day. Fyi if i wanted a good trainer nothing u said in ur comment has any bearing on that. U just sound like a pissed off girl who didnt have things turn out the way u hoped. Bummer
mmafan

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 13, 2013
When's Roc fighting? He's still gonna fight right?
trashy

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2013
jokes on u wrote:
<quoted text> lmao sounds like u got played. Srry about ur luck. But y u mad at him? Sounds to me like u played urself! Dnt b bitter baby just move on.
ha ha, yea I got played alright, he played me for hours especially orally ; ) however our play dates had nothing do to with the gym i just know how much of a pushover he is and that being the reason people don't pay! O and no one is bitter cause he still knows where the goods are
warning

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 14, 2013
He spreads more than fatherless children around.
jokes on u

Portage, MI

#20 Jul 14, 2013
trashy wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha, yea I got played alright, he played me for hours especially orally ; ) however our play dates had nothing do to with the gym i just know how much of a pushover he is and that being the reason people don't pay! O and no one is bitter cause he still knows where the goods are
honey if u werent bitter u wouldnt b on topix writin about him lmfao
trashy

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jul 15, 2013
jokes on u wrote:
<quoted text> honey if u werent bitter u wouldnt b on topix writin about him lmfao
i just think its his karma getting him for the dirt he has done to you!
jokes on u

United States

#22 Jul 16, 2013
trashy wrote:
<quoted text> i just think its his karma getting him for the dirt he has done to you!
ok that makes no sense lmfao i dnt know him like thatfor him to have ever done anything to me... doubt u know who ur talkin to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT gettogether 5 min Sick basterds 9
Donald trump 14 min Liberal Wisenheimer 7
Is there a certain reason my post keeps being d... 20 min Shop Girl 2
A vent about Audra Nicole whatever her last nam... 25 min Carly 4
Cheating advice 50 min CheapCheat 16
Friends ... 55 min URdumB 2
Delisha Miller 1 hr BabySaver 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages