white girls & black guys

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I don't get it. You never see the black guys with them after they have their babies.
ABcDEfGH

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2012
wondering wrote:
I don't get it. You never see the black guys with them after they have their babies.
Never thought about it that way.

Maddhatter1889
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Brace yourselves, we are all descendants from Africa. Skin color isn't relevant.
nope

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
Brace yourselves, we are all descendants from Africa. Skin color isn't relevant.
Whites are of European descent. Duh.
................ ..

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
When ya get a chick pregnant ya need to be a man bout it.

Maddhatter1889
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#7 Sep 16, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>Whites are of European descent. Duh.
Not at all, why don't you google, "DNA links to Africa."
smdh

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, why don't you google, "DNA links to Africa."
If it's on the internet, it must be true, right? Idiot.
................ ..

Owensboro, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all, why don't you google, "DNA links to Africa."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,302836,00...
Nasty

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Nasty! The women are stupid! What's the old saying once you go that way you can't come back because no one will have you! Don't ruin your life at the start! Look at what they've done with the countries and areas they live in here! A wasteland! That's what they do to everything they touch!
True

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Sep 16, 2012
Nasty wrote:
Nasty! The women are stupid! What's the old saying once you go that way you can't come back because no one will have you! Don't ruin your life at the start! Look at what they've done with the countries and areas they live in here! A wasteland! That's what they do to everything they touch!
I guess the black guy who kicked you around explains the wasteland known as your face. And that explains your mom too then I guess. Damn, she sure was good tho
Nate Higgers

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the black guy who kicked you around explains the wasteland known as your face. And that explains your mom too then I guess. Damn, she sure was good tho
Typical monkey behavior, always resorting/talking about violence and forced sex. Please do us a favor, violate your parole already and go back to prison with the rest of your "kinfolk".
damn blacks

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2012
yeah, ive seen a cute white girl get with a black guy then she let her self go and looks like hell now...
once you go black your no longer pretty.
once you go black no one wants you back.

stop going after blacks girls. its only a myth blacks are bigger than whites. plus they cheat on you, abuse you physically and verbally. once your pregnant they will bail on you leaving you in a child they wont ever take care of. look around at all the white girls with mixed babies, its just her and the baby cause blacky bailed. plus they usually have STD's cause they refuse to use protection.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 16, 2012
Im one of the white women that dates black men, yes they do have bigger man parts than white boys, they also have more muscles, and dont have the pasty white skin, in my opinion they are more attractive and nothing anyone can change my opinion
doug

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Ilovethetruth wrote:
Im one of the white women that dates black men, yes they do have bigger man parts than white boys, they also have more muscles, and dont have the pasty white skin, in my opinion they are more attractive and nothing anyone can change my opinion
Yes but what kind of job do they have? Where did they go to college? Are you really gonna live with him and his grandmazz in his grandmazz house? And yes science has proven that blacks are not any bigger! That was invented by some black guy with literally nothing else to offer.
married to a black man

United States

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Ilovethetruth wrote:
They do NOT all have bigger penises. That is a total myth. Some have big ones, some have little ones. Some have tiny ones. Just like any other race. And no, I haven't been with a bunch of men. I just work in the healthcare field and have seen a lot of penises. LMAO!
what a waste

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Black people are 99% lazy people I've only ever met two who actually work take care of their kids and aren't "thugs." take the Doo rag off your head pull up your pants and maybe all the white people can finally stop supporting you and your babies with our tax money. Get a Job other than selling drugs, grow up and be a man. All 99% of you are good for is picking my cotton anyways!

Oh and please stop blaming the white man for all your problems!
love my black man

Owensboro, KY

#18 Sep 16, 2012
I have been with my husband for almost 8 yrs...he is a college graduate, works a full time job, we own both of our vehicles, and buying our home...I had none of this when I was with my first husband who was white
typical

Owensboro, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2012
Nate Higgers wrote:
<quoted text>Typical monkey behavior, always resorting/talking about violence and forced sex. Please do us a favor, violate your parole already and go back to prison with the rest of your "kinfolk".
You are a troll on this site! Hate hate hate all you want, they aren't going anywhere so you might as well get over your black phobia! I would put money on that your girl left u for a black man and well your just heartbroken! It's ok honey, someone else may come along and agree with your ignorance! Just have patience she's out there! You poor thing!
Nate Higgers

United States

#20 Sep 17, 2012
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll on this site! Hate hate hate all you want, they aren't going anywhere so you might as well get over your black phobia! I would put money on that your girl left u for a black man and well your just heartbroken! It's ok honey, someone else may come along and agree with your ignorance! Just have patience she's out there! You poor thing!
So you assume I'm male? Go bang your boom boom soul brother, race trader.
Illini

United States

#21 Sep 17, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but what kind of job do they have? Where did they go to college? Are you really gonna live with him and his grandmazz in his grandmazz house? And yes science has proven that blacks are not any bigger! That was invented by some black guy with literally nothing else to offer.
I'm black and more than likely make more money than you own a better house than you and have a better job than you and oh need I forget have a masters degree. So when you talk about blacks being uneducated you make yourself out to be the ignorant one. My parents both graduated college and all of my siblings have degrees except the youngest and she will be graduating from the Michigan State in the spring. So all I have to say to you is take your minimum wage earning ass and go to HELL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys that just want to hook up 3 min Rifling 4
How old were you when you lost your V-Card ?? (Sep '11) 4 min Earl 88
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 10 min Rio 2,731
Any hotties want to swap nudes? (Apr '15) 20 min folemaster420 11
Donna @ kenny boarman 25 min Neighbors 1
Chelsey Donovan 31 min Kermit 1
News Eight Felony Arrest Warrants Served on Daviess ... 37 min lmao 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance