#2 May 6, 2013
I hear she likes the pills and any dick she can get
freak on a leash
#4 May 6, 2013
i would give her the D a couple times
Word

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 6, 2013
I wouldn't get involved with that crazy bitch. She's a train wreck and she'll take you down with her.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 6, 2013
Run!
Wrapitup

Tucker, GA

#7 May 7, 2013
She's straight trouble girl will take everything you have and will disappear in a heartbeat.. Nasty hoe
freak on a leash
#8 May 7, 2013
Wrapitup wrote:
She's straight trouble girl will take everything you have and will disappear in a heartbeat.. Nasty hoe
I'll tear it up with everything i have and then she can disppear
someone

Owensboro, KY

#9 May 7, 2013
freak on a leash wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tear it up with everything i have and then she can disppear
...and be sure to lock up all your valuables while your doing it.
The guy that knows

Tucker, GA

#11 May 12, 2013
I know her all to well. She is a lying cheating you know what. She's dating Curt Seaton and also sleeping with Tyler Vincent and one of her ex husbands. Honestly god only knows who else. So I'd stay the hell away from having anything to do with her
what

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 13, 2013
The guy that knows wrote:
I know her all to well. She is a lying cheating you know what. She's dating Curt Seaton and also sleeping with Tyler Vincent and one of her ex husbands. Honestly god only knows who else. So I'd stay the hell away from having anything to do with her
Are they all blind
think u know

Irvington, KY

#13 May 13, 2013
Chick has many names and been in daviess county courts.she has many addresses and from numerous post . Major trouble
What

Owensboro, KY

#14 May 13, 2013
think u know wrote:
Chick has many names and been in daviess county courts.she has many addresses and from numerous post . Major trouble
What makes y'all get on here and talk about trash about someone you don't even know. All you're doing is spreading rumors of sh*t you know nothing about! If y'all know so much about her tell me how and what she's ever done to you jackasses?
freak on a leash
#15 May 14, 2013
if i got ahold of her she would change her ways after a night with me
hello

Owensboro, KY

#16 May 14, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes y'all get on here and talk about trash about someone you don't even know. All you're doing is spreading rumors of sh*t you know nothing about! If y'all know so much about her tell me how and what she's ever done to you jackasses?
Do you know her?
Jcb

United States

#17 May 14, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know her?
Yes I know her and she wouldn't like all the sh*t y'all be talking
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 14, 2013
Jcb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, you have been a great friend to make her realize she can be a better person than that.
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#19 May 14, 2013
Jcb wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this is a different one than you're thinking of.
Jcb

United States

#20 May 14, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this is a different one than you're thinking of.
No it's the same one and I hope she doesn't see this cs it'll make her very upset. She has changed her ways from 7yrs ago. I love her to death and this would break her heart to know people are still talking about what she use to be not what she is now.
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#21 May 14, 2013
Jcb wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's the same one and I hope she doesn't see this cs it'll make her very upset. She has changed her ways from 7yrs ago. I love her to death and this would break her heart to know people are still talking about what she use to be not what she is now.
Well she's lucky to have a friend like you. Keep supporting her and guide her in the right direction. We all make mistakes; some mistakes we make, we have to live with for the rest of our lives because they have hurt others who haven't forgotten. Maybe she just needs to try to make peace and apologize to the people she's hurt. I don't know if that would be the right move, but that's what I would do if I knew I hurt someone.
Jcb

Owensboro, KY

#22 May 14, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she's lucky to have a friend like you. Keep supporting her and guide her in the right direction. We all make mistakes; some mistakes we make, we have to live with for the rest of our lives because they have hurt others who haven't forgotten. Maybe she just needs to try to make peace and apologize to the people she's hurt. I don't know if that would be the right move, but that's what I would do if I knew I hurt someone.
Well I'm her boyfriend so thanks. But seriously these other people that have nothing but hateful comments and think there's a chance in hell to get with her need to quit running around starting rumors. If they don't think they have mistakes and regrets in there past then they are in denial

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roberta ling 7 min Omfg 3
Milf haley baize 11 min Mmmmm 1
Kate elizabeth hirsch 12 min Sexy 1
You know Suzanne Spurrier? 14 min Thyt11 3
Post getting deleted? 19 min m14gone 6
Conservative Wisenheimer has blown a circuit! 27 min Teacher 6
suzannah spurrier need to know? 31 min m14gone 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance