Same

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
So bored in my relationship. Gave up most of my friends when I got with him. Now he gets mad cause I get on Topix but I only do because we never talk or do anything together. However,right now he's working and my kids asleep and nothings on tv. I was tired earlier but am now wide awake. Been having several nights like this lately and it sucks. Just layin here flipping through the tv wishing I was sleepy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Email me then okthatsmenow@hotmail.com

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Sounds like maybe he just wants your attention every now and then
Same

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Its the other way around. I would like his attention ever now and then. When he is home all he does is lay on the couch or out runnin around. No I don't
Think he's cheating. We don't sleep in the same bed or do anything by ourselves. He refuses to talk to me when I bring things up. He's here but not here for me. I always go up to him and flirt and try to get things back the way they use to be but he doesn't respond. He says he loves me or he wouldn't be here but I feel otherwise. I tried dating a few years ago when we were split up and he
Harassed the hell out of me and my mom. I was
Having to block the cheap cell phones he would buy everyday. He promised all these things and when I let him come back lived up to none of them. I don't think he's happy with me but it drives him crazy to think of me with someone else. He lives with me and I tell him to leave but he won't. Then he goes and buys me something thinking that should make it ok when all it does is infuriate me. I would honestly take a man that made minimum wage and made me feel loved and happy over this. We just argued for two hours and
I was adamant about him gettin out and he said he'll start sleepin in the bed with me. That doesn't make it better either. I want him to want to sleep with me,not because he threatened of having to get out. There are other problems too. We never did get married and I'm glad now even though today he said he was gonna ask on Valentine's day. Even if he does I'm content in saying no. Being single is less lonelier than living like this. He said he'll be out Wednesday. I only hope this time it happens.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Wow this guy sounds exactly like my ex gf. Always taking me for granted and running out on me over the smallest things. Always avoiding answering any questions I ask about her feelings and refusing to talk about mine. It always gives her a headache when I tried talking to her to make our relationship better. She would leave then come back and for a couple weeks or so everything would be great then the more I tried to do for her the more she would expect out of me. Why do people act like this? I'm sorry to hear you are going through this and I hope it all works out for you. It sounds so familiar though in so many ways. I tried laying on the couch with her only for her to complain that she wasn't comfortable or whatever. Nothing I have ever done for her has been good enough. We did sleep in the same bed but it wasn't like I was even there it felt like.
Bad advice guy

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
You should probably just kill him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Katelynn Mota 22 min family 3
Take back the city. 1 hr kuntry boy fresh 8
Tiffany staton 1 hr dyinglol 39
jessica heichelbech 1 hr imo 11
Dr mcfadden 2 hr Wendell 1
Geary Cooney 2 hr POS 1
3somes 2 hr dan 6
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match