Courthouse clerk giving out confident...

Courthouse clerk giving out confidential information

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

henry

Charlestown, IN

#1 Jul 10, 2014
There is a clerk at daviess county courthouse leaking personal information to their family and friends. This SHOULD be confidential. This person should be held accountable for their wrongs
PsychoBabbleBull

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Then if it bothers you this bad, stop b!¡Ching and complaining and do something about it.
Wonder

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2014
Are you talking about the Courthouse or the Judicial Center ?? By all means if confidential information is being told it should be reported.
Bull

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2014
If it's courthouse information it's public record for everyone to know. The courthouse is an open forum. Stop getting in trouble and no one will talk about you.
henry

Robards, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2014
Joe's not matter what your in trouble for, Noone needs to be leaking this information to others that have nothing to do about it. Consulted with the circuit clerk and she only said that she had known the woman for almost 30 years they are good friends so no action will be taken.. someone WILL BE HELL ACCOUNTABLE! everyone has a right to their privacy
PsychoBabbleBull

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2014
I agree stop getting into trouble and your dirty laundry wouldn't be public information.
Wonder

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2014
BULL...... you are not totally correct.A great deal of the courthouse information is indeed public record. But lets not forget the sheriff dept is there as well....But if they spoke with the circuit court clerk. Sounds like the judicial center.
No Secrets

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2014
All court records are public unless for some reason it's sealed. If you are under age you also get a pass most of the time. So, even if you have an eviction law suit against you it's a public record.
Truth

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2014
Clerks have no informant information. All they have is what is in citation.
Bull

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 10, 2014
It's all public record. If someone sets in court all day and takes notes about everyone's business it's all public record. He can put it on a billboard and there is nothing anyone can do. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OF PRIVACY IN A PUBLIC COURTHOUSE!!!
Bull

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2014
I met this guy several months back and haven't been able to get him off my mind. He drove a Black Honda and was in his 40's. I went out on a really nice date with him. By the end of the night we both ended up in a hotel. We had a couple drinks and ended up making out and having incredible sex! When I went down to give him a blow job I noticed his cock to be about 7 inches but I couldn't get over the fact that he had the thickest cock I have ever seen!
OMG.... I couldn't believe how awesome it felt when he was inside me. I have never ever felt that amazing before in my entire life. I know he has a daughter and he puts her and his job first in his life. I just wish he had time for a relationship with me. I would love to be with him and that thick cock once again!! I'm just hoping that he will see this post and contact me!!
didukno

United States

#17 Jul 10, 2014
Its all public record. Anyone can go to court and request information about anyone unless its a juvenile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adriana frashure 3 min known 9
Deep throat queens 8 min Steve O 2
Jail Tracker been off since August 10, 17 at DCDC 21 min nope 5
Yellow van with ladders on top 38 min I might be him 3
Cracker Barrel (Feb '13) 46 min CBSux 57
Kayla Lambert meth 57 min Wondering 1
Dennis "Meth Man" Howard ii 59 min Billy Norris 16
Heather Thompsons b cups (jourdans wife) 1 hr Dave 18

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web