please take a shower
soapy and wet

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2012
what is the deal with people not taking showers or baths these days?? met a guy at the bar tonight and he was totally gross. he got mad when I offered to buy him some bath products
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2012
soapy and wet wrote:
what is the deal with people not taking showers or baths these days?? met a guy at the bar tonight and he was totally gross. he got mad when I offered to buy him some bath products
why are u at the bar on Thursday night? Haha come hang tomorrow night at Stoney's :p
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2012
I got dragged into DD'ing last night at the BR. I'm surprised u could smell BO over all of the cigarette smoke haha
LOL

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2012
They get mad when offered a solution but we have to be offended by their nasty smell n bad hygiene !!
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
They get mad when offered a solution but we have to be offended by their nasty smell n bad hygiene !!
of course. Im old school. I only showed every few weeks, the rest of the time I just spray cologne on.
wellll

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2012
G nomieo wrote:
<quoted text>
of course. Im old school. I only showed every few weeks, the rest of the time I just spray cologne on.
and the other part of the time you post girls numbers on topix that won't hook up with you. get lost
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2012
wellll wrote:
<quoted text>and the other part of the time you post girls numbers on topix that won't hook up with you. get lost
don't forget the nude pics she sent out the first day we talked.
lovergal

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jul 26, 2012
yuck wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fake Clayton and a faggot!!
I agree and a loser as well
wellll

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2012
you did the same adam. and yes he's definitely undercover brother lover. he creeps with a black dude named dario.
soapy and wet

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2012
G nomieo wrote:
<quoted text>why are u at the bar on Thursday night? Haha come hang tomorrow night at Stoney's :p
I will be in owensboro working this weekend :( no fun for me in the ville
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Haha I don't get upset if someone sees my pics. And were do u all get the imagination u do to come up with the stuff u all have said? Hahaha amusing none the less

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loose b$tches in tight jeans..how many do you know 16 min Plentiful 1
Brittany West 28 min Crappy 3
Why Southern LL Allstars Discussion Deleted 31 min lol 2
Steve Baker houses 58 min John 2
Homes for rent (May '14) 1 hr Heavy 11
Michael Howard 1 hr Just Saying 1
Cheating advice 1 hr lol 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages