Audubon Dental Center 610 Carlton Dr ...

Audubon Dental Center 610 Carlton Dr Owensboro KY

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no more a customer

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2010
I WAs a patient a Audubon Dental Center until they gave my dental belongings to some joe blow off the street they shared my medical information to someone without my consent I never gave them permission.Also referred me to an oral surgeon when I didnt need to be. So i got another opinon saved almost $1,000.00 but after repeated calls they will not make it right for giving my dental pieces away without my consent so Im out SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS...STAY AWAY FROM AUDUBON DENTAL
No Name

White House, TN

#2 Sep 8, 2010
they messed my gums up pulling 2 teeth, they broke a lot of bones in my mouth where my teeth were held in. i had bone fragments coming out for 2 months and there are still fragments that need to be removed.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 8, 2010
i had a bad experience there too.

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2010
I dont care for them since Dr Johnson left. Dr Wilson just seems like a whack job to me and I find it funny how he NEVER smiles
jesse

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
we need xylitol, we need toothpaste, we need floss, we need bacon, we need a government program...
Billy

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
THEY ARE CRAP!!!! And the girls that work there are too...They are all bitches!!
exactly

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2013
They gave me two bad fillings!!!! Worst place ever.
Haha

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 9, 2013
I don't know of one person who has anything good to say about that place, it's Dr's or its staff. My suggestion. STAY AWAY!!
Big c

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2013
what's a good dentist to see ???
:)

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
I've never had a bad experience there and I'm 22 been going since I was young! They have great staff who are caring and the doc makes sure your comfortable before they do anything
Toothache

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 19, 2014
Had a toothache, needed to have it pulled. Called , made an appointment, arrived, filled out paperwork, waited 30 min, then was told "due to computer issues" they could not tell me how long I would have to wait or if I would even be seen.
Very professional, HA!
dental

United States

#12 May 19, 2014
Johnson Family Dentistry is great always a friendly staff
never going back

Owensboro, KY

#13 May 19, 2014
That place just SUCKS.
yep

Princeton, KY

#14 May 20, 2014
Fred mister on parish is a great dentist
julie small

Hartford, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2015
i had some not good experiences at the dentist i went before Audubon dental. The staff and dr.dorroh are really nice! the first time i went there was with my dad he had a dentist appointmenti thought the staff were nice. laterthat day i told mydad that i wanted that to bmy dentist from ow onhe said ok. Dr. Dorroh is sososo gental and super nice i needed some work done and her and her staff were really nice about it.and i woulddi ffently go back to Audubon dental
julie small

Hartford, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2015
Big c wrote:
what's a good dentist to see ???
REPLY; DR. Audra Dorroh
Butch

Owensboro, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2015
I get my dental work done at Waffle House,,,
lol

Owensboro, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2015
I get my spiritual work from the House of the Lord
Hey

Owensboro, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2015
The Waffle House and Corydon posters made posts at the same time!!! Take that trolls!!!
poor trolls

Owensboro, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2015
they think they know everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky The White Trash State 21 min Cuban Footlong Sa... 2
Disability lawyer 24 min Appealed 4
Derrick Roberts drob pof 54 min Yes he is 7
Are aliens really angels? 1 hr R3dsn0w 25
Michael Kirby 1 hr Just curious 4
Spencer wallace 1 hr Yomamamam 2
michael dennison 2 hr Tommy knocker 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance